Thread: Best Buy to stop selling T Mobile

Feedback Score

Best Buy to stop selling T Mobile

Well as of last week you will find no T mobile devices on display in Best Buy. They will order you a T mobile device but none in stock. I see the writing on the wall. Best Buy is phasing out T mobile. First Radio Shack and now Best Buy.

Sad cause I've been with T mobile only a month and very happy so far. The simultaneous voice and data thing alone is nice. If I'm down in a basement at least I get edge. 3g speeds are better then my sprint device. free hotspot, the one time I had to call CS about my port they spoke english and was very helpful.

Of course the price is just icing on the cake.

Honestly I don't know if I should be rooting for the buyout or not.

Phones
    Google Nexus 4
    NETGEAR 4G LTE Mobile Router, Novatel 4510L, HTC Rezound
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless|-T--Mobile USA|Get More|
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior View Post
    Well as of last week you will find no T mobile devices on display in Best Buy. They will order you a T mobile device but none in stock. I see the writing on the wall. Best Buy is phasing out T mobile. First Radio Shack and now Best Buy.

Sad cause I've been with T mobile only a month and very happy so far. The simultaneous voice and data thing alone is nice. If I'm down in a basement at least I get edge. 3g speeds are better then my sprint device. free hotspot, the one time I had to call CS about my port they spoke english and was very helpful.

But no iphone, no flashy red maps, no deep pockets and lies like ATT, Best buy sells what it makes money on, and people just aren't swayed by T-mobile.

That said, the best buys here in CA never carried T-mobile phones, except prepaid

Phone
    Galaxy S5
    Carrier
    at&t
    Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I just heard a new commercial for a Best Buy Mobile store here in the High Desert (mall) and the commercial mentioned all the carriers. Did Best Buy specifically announce they are getting rid of T-Mobile at their stores nationwide?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Sony Xperia Ion AWS HSPA + LTE
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HTC Nexus One: Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux zbov; U; en) Presto/2.8.149 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by Antenna
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior View Post

But no iphone, no flashy red maps, no deep pockets and lies like ATT, Best buy sells what it makes money on, and people just aren't swayed by T-mobile.

That said, the best buys here in CA never carried T-mobile phones, except prepaid
    Same situation as in NYC.

Carriers
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Why do we need best buy and radio shack when we can get fabulous t-mobile products at that dollar store down the street? You know, the store next to the boost mobile dealer and the chicken & fish shack.

I was in the lincoln park chicago best buy tonight and they had no t-mobile products at all, but i don't know if that one ever did to begin with. I couldn't even find unlocked phones either. I got my nexus one cheap at the harlem/irving best buy recently though. They had a bunch of unlocked phones.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile)
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    I could care less about Best Buy mobile. I wouldn't buy from them at all. I don't like Authorized dealers.

Phones
    Samsung Moment
    Palm Pre
    iPhone 3G 8GB
    Carriers
    Sprint,
    Feedback Score
    The last time I was at best buy in south florida (about a week ago) I asked why they didn't carry T-Mobile and the mobile sales guy said "because they don't sell well" and said Best Buy will still offer T-Mobile online, just not in store.

Of course after having been with sprint for so many years I take whatever a rep says with a grain of salt, but that doesn't sound too far from the truth.

Phones
    iPhone 5 White, Galaxy S4 White
    LG G-Flex, Nexus 4, Nexus 5
    Carrier
    T-Mobile USA, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All of the Best Buy's here seem to be within close vicinity to T-Mobile stores that are very busy, or just in general have T-Mobile stores that are much busier. We have 15 T-Mobile stores or so in Las Vegas, not room for many authorized retailers.

Verizon has the market flooded with authorized retailers. There's like 3 in every shopping complex (walmart/radioshack/dealers/etc.).

Speaks for itself, Sprint. Try more actions and not lip service.
    Google+

Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    They never sold T-mobile here at our local Best Buy anyways. Only prepaid T-mobile phones. Honestly I wouldn't even buy a cell phone from Best Buy no matter what carrier I have. Only time I even shop at Best Buy is if someone happens to get me a gift card for Bday or Christmas.