Thread: Straight Talk customer service

Feedback Score

Angry Straight Talk customer service

Just to let everyone know Straight Talk customer service stinks (to put it nicely). I ordered a phone online nearly a year ago and never got it. Each time I call I'm on the phone well over an hour and each time the call ends with I need to contact the Postal Service, who in turn tells me they never got the phone to send to me. Nearly a year later I'm still out $271.47 and numerous hours on the phone. I finally got on (apparently) their old forum and was told the discussion needed to be taken offline, but then went no where else. I for the most part like my service as long as I can keep my phone which works off Verizon towers, but the smart phones are worse than ST customer service; Absolutely worthless! Needless to say...NEVER order a phone from ST online and at this point I'm even stopping and talking to all potential customers in Walmart and letting them know my issues compared to when I first got my service recommending it to everyone! Does anyone know how I can get my money refunded?

Feedback Score
    Not sure how you can get your money back. Are you calling the office in Miami, FL?

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    You should have filed a chargeback with your credit card company a long time ago.

Best bet is to call the Miami number or use their Facebook support ticket system.

Sent from my Inspire 4G

Carriers
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    You could have used the sevices of the BBB to get this resolved a long time ago,

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by keyz16b View Post
    Not sure how you can get your money back. Are you calling the office in Miami, FL?
    No. I haven't called there. I've been calling the customer service number. I finally found out about their facebook page and posted on their customer service link. Now they are emailing me trying to tell me they refunded the money back in April! Like they think I'm too stupid to go back through my account history or am unable to prove they didn't!

Feedback Score
    I'm working on the facebook thing but they are trying to say they already refunded my money and it wasn't a credit card, it was a debit card so I wasn't able to do a charge back. I have gone back through my account history and even emailed them a copy. Waiting to see if that works then I'm going to call the Miami number, try the BBB, and the Attorney General's office. Them trying to say they already refunded my money ticked me off more than just not getting the refund; now I'm ready to get things settled.