Thread: Blackberry Bold 9900 32GB - INSANE BUNDLE (T-Mobile/Wind/Mobilicity, not Rogers)

Carriers
    Rogers/Fido
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Cool Blackberry Bold 9900 32GB - INSANE BUNDLE (T-Mobile/Wind/Mobilicity, not Rogers)

Hello all,

Up for sale is a 9900 that was bought for $600 from t-mobile with no contract. I purchased the phone in oregon which allowed me to save on the tax. I unlocked the phone using a remote code. The phone is 100% mint and is always kept in its pouch and safe in my pocket seperated from any keys or sharp objects. I bought a T-Mobile one because that is the frequency that is used for Wind Mobile in Canada. The phone is amazing, except Wind coverage near my house in burbs isn't too fantastic. Seems kind of silly to have such a powerhouse phone that barely gets signal lol. I'm moving back to rogers and likely going for the white iPhone.

I still have the box, receipt, and everything that came with the phone. I have the receipt as well, and you have warranty for almost a year in case of any defect with the phone. In case of any defect, you could send it back to me and I could even handle the warranty portion on your behalf, but I doubt any need, as the phone works absolutely great.

The phone is in the box, except the extra accessories I have bought do not come with one. My loss on these great accessories is your gain.

Bonuses:
    -32GB Kingston micrsosd card
    - premium leather pouch (in addition to the included leather clip pouch)
    - Charging pod dock bundle (in addition to the included charger and usb wire, 2 chargers!)
    - BlackBerry JM-1 Battery Charging Bundle (includes battery charging station, extra battery)

The extra battery is great as people have complained about the relatively shorter life of the 9900. Now, there is no issue of running out of juice. The dock is a great replacement for your clock. I can take pictures of anything or everything if you desire.

Please remember this is not for Rogers or Fido, this is ideal for Mobilicity and Wind users

$500 FIRM. Please no cheap offers, this is the most complete package you will find. Serious offers only. Fast shipping available. Will likely add pictures tomorrow, because I'm too tired after making this post!

Thanks HOFO,
    Last edited by 360Professional; 09-27-2011 at 06:44 PM.

Carriers
    Rogers/Fido
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    bump.. I'll add some pictures tomorrow. PM me with questions.