Thread: Help " how to transfer # to a flashed htc evo 4g phone "

Feedback Score

Help " how to transfer # to a flashed htc evo 4g phone "

hi there my peoples,
    quick question so i already have a metro pcs line on a crappy metro pcs phone. i have a flashed htc evo 4g that had a metro pcs line on it and now i want to transfer the # on the crappy phone to the evo..

any help? do i have to do that qpst and change all that xxxxx@mymetropc.net thing etc ?

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    u should read up on how to threads and use the serch option. but to answer ur question really is that u need to add ur Evo's ESN # into metro's database so it can accept it (that costs money) in order to get into the database u either know someone who can add esn or find a dealer who does the service, u can try craigslist or ebay or here in the forums.

Feedback Score
    the evo was previously used on metro pcs by a relative of mine, since the charge port broke they transfered the phone # to another phone. im guessing the evo esn is already in the system or would that # go along with the transfered made to the other metro pcs phone?? its flashed and all just looking to transfer my phone # to the evo i now hold in my hands..

thanks for the reply will ask around.
    Last edited by yoni_bear; 10-06-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    hmm never encountered that situation myself honestly but a way i would do it or test it ( it may or may not)out putting ur MIN # into the EVO, by doin this u can either by do it on the phone by pressing a series of number (u can google it) a menu will show up under a certain option ull see MIN there u can edit it. Or u can go to CDMA workshop or QPST and edit the phone settings there . but the reason that im Iffy about this even tho the esn is in the database, it isnt registered to ur account and phone number under metro. in certain aspect it wont go thru and if it did then all phone tech savvy ppl will do it everywhere. cuz theres certain way how a ESN works under account. and really next option and this is prohibited talking about it is Cloning.

Phones
    HTC Evo [Afflicted Evo 2.3.3]
    Htc EVO
    Htc Sensation 4G
    Carriers
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score
    if your spc is 000000 then open the phone dialer and type in ##000000#and it will bring up the nam programming menu.

Sent from my PC36100
    Code Name: L0GiC4L 3ViL
    Quote: "Make love not war... Contribute dont leech.My insane logic gets the job done..."
    Latest Exploits:
    evo full flash (yes mms works), samsung intercept web (ask around), moto droid full flash
    Next Hijack: AFFLICTION ROM

11/4 3000th post

Feedback Score
    If the ESN# is already in metros system you can just call *228 & follow the automated system... No need to try & program the phone yourself...

Sent from my DROID PRO using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L0GiC4L 3ViL View Post
    if your spc is 000000 then open the phone dialer and type in ##000000#and it will bring up the nam programming menu.

Sent from my PC36100
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickClick View Post
    If the ESN# is already in metros system you can just call *228 & follow the automated system... No need to try & program the phone yourself...

Sent from my DROID PRO using HowardForums
    thanks guys this helped , though my web is not working guess ill have to fix that with qpst