Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 758

Thread: Motorola Droid 4 "Maserati" Pre-Release Thread

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    394
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninEdge View Post
    You can use the $100 gift card to pay your bill, so it's not a bad deal...
    Very good point!

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    8,971
    Phones
    Samsung Note 3, LG Clout, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Motorola StarTac ST7868W (no longer used)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rkeller62 View Post
    Supposedly your NE2 expires 6 months after your first eligible for it.
    I've had mine up since 2006, still shows on my account page.
    => Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

    => VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    294
    Phones
    Droiiiiiid
    BB 8130
    E815
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Damn! Now I have to keep my D1 longer to wait for this.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Fone Sex whats the model number? XT912? If so it's showing up in Cellebrite as Droid HD

    http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/30...brite-systems/

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    77
    Phones
    Droid
    Voyager
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughtrr View Post
    Fone Sex whats the model number? XT912? If so it's showing up in Cellebrite as Droid HD

    http://www.droid-life.com/2011/09/30...brite-systems/
    XT894 as posted earlier on this thread.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    618
    Phone
    DROID X, iPhone 3G (...Prepaid AT&T)
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninEdge View Post
    You can use the $100 gift card to pay your bill, so it's not a bad deal...
    If you have a smartphone that's anywhere near recent, you can easily sell it for more than $100 on eBay or Craigslist.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Standard101 View Post
    XT894 as posted earlier on this thread.
    missed that even though I quoted it

    Interesting. Im thinking the DL Cellebrite pic may be a hoax

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    116
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughtrr View Post
    missed that even though I quoted it

    Interesting. Im thinking the DL Cellebrite pic may be a hoax
    ...unless the XT912 is an updated version of the Spyder. fone sex's friend may have been testing an earlier unit, and not the most current.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerkate View Post
    ...unless the XT912 is an updated version of the Spyder. fone sex's friend may have been testing an earlier unit, and not the most current.
    Interesting. Do they change model numbers as hardware progresses and/or changes on the development devices?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9
    Feedback Score
    0
    My friend who doesnt at all follow phone releases has a blackberry on its last leg and wants to go iPhone, she's hesitant to wait for a phone she cant, I hope just my words can keep her waiting until pics of this phone are leaked.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    116
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughtrr View Post
    Interesting. Do they change model numbers as hardware progresses and/or changes on the development devices?
    i think so, but i can't say with any certainty. i know it happened with the Bionic, but that's probably because it completely changed devices - i.e., the Etna to the Targa. i think it [slight change in model numbers as hardware/design changes] has also happened on a couple of other devices, but i can't be sure. hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject will weigh in...

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    394
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by huskerkate View Post
    i think so, but i can't say with any certainty. i know it happened with the Bionic, but that's probably because it completely changed devices - i.e., the Etna to the Targa. i think it [slight change in model numbers as hardware/design changes] has also happened on a couple of other devices, but i can't be sure. hopefully someone with more knowledge on the subject will weigh in...
    Yes because I've seen two versions of the Sypder. The first one was early one when Sussero informed us that there was a dummy version out and about, and the current one. They both had different model numbers XT912 & XT910. The XT912 actually said "Droid HD" under model name but Sussero said it was a smokescreen, whereas the most recent one XT910 did not say 'Droid HD" under model name. It seems the Motorola's mis-information is working.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14
    Phones
    Motorola Devour
    LG Dare
    Samsung Alias
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm so confused now, so is there no "maserati" ? and only the "spyder/droid HD" ? I want a keyboard on a high end phone I am so sick of all touch screens, I loved my droid 1, hate my droid X :/ anyone know if the "maserati" is actually going to be made????

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    394
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wjowsa2000 View Post
    I'm so confused now, so is there no "maserati" ? and only the "spyder/droid HD" ? I want a keyboard on a high end phone I am so sick of all touch screens, I loved my droid 1, hate my droid X :/ anyone know if the "maserati" is actually going to be made????
    NO confusion. There is a "Spyder" and a "Maserati", have played with both. The confusion is with what the actual released product will be named.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    294
    Phones
    Droiiiiiid
    BB 8130
    E815
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    And Maserati has the physical keyboard, yes?

    Please?! LOL

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Motorola DROID RAZR XT912 Pre-Release Thread
    By Gorilla in forum Motorola
    Replies: 644
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Motorola Droid Bionic "Targa" XT875 pre-release thread - Part 2
    By FAUguy in forum Droid RAZR and Bionic
    Replies: 1761
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 11:22 PM
  3. Droid "superphone" Pre-release thread
    By ronaldheld in forum Motorola
    Replies: 492
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 06:58 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 07:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks