Lg G2X (Me)
    Samsung Flight -Girlfriend
    Nokia 2720 - Mom
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Monthly
    T-Mobile FlexPay
    Feedback Score

Straight Talk LG Optimus Q

"Presenting Straight Talk's NEXT ANDROID™-powered phone! LG Optimus Q !! 3.2" Touch Screen, Sliding QWERTY keypad, 3G, Android 2.3, Wi-Fi®, 3 MP Camera/Video Recorder, MP3 Player, Bluetooth®, GPS and more! Download more than 250,000 Android apps! Supports microSD™ card up to 32GB (not included). Only $179.99. Reserve yours NOW at http://www.reserve.straighttal​kandroid.com/"

Net10 has announced this as well
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Feedback Score
    YEAH! I just got on FB myself and saw the announcement! I was going to post it here but ya beat me!

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Sprint native/prepaid network, I'm going to guess without hesitation.

Feedback Score
    I wish this would be on ATT! No such luck. Is there a touch phone on ATT from Straight Talk?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rhondagug View Post
    I wish this would be on ATT! No such luck. Is there a touch phone on ATT from Straight Talk?
    528G is a touch phone on ATT.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (X11; Linux zbov; U; en) Presto/2.8.149 Version/11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by rhondagug
    They can't. This is a data sucking beast Android phone .ST would suspend an account just after the phone gets activated. LOL

Carrier
    AIO, Cricket or whatever AT&T is calling it this week
    Feedback Score
    Virgin is releasing the same phone.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817...id=-lecRO74Udt

Oh, and there's also a thread about the Virgin one over in the Virgin Mobile Android Devices subforum.

If Sprint's network works for you, this phone is actually something worth getting a little excited about. The service is $10/mo cheaper than Virgin Mobile for unlimited everything, and since the old Optimus is a pretty decent "low end" Android phone - this one will likely be good, too.

Anyone thinking about buying a Precedent, wait for this phone to be released. You'll be glad you did.
    Last edited by gotanmp3; 09-30-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Phones
    Motorola ATRIX 2
    Verizon iPhone 4S (Wife's)
    Carriers
    Straight Talk, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Here is the correct link: http://reserve.straighttalkandroid.com/

I hate LG's but I have to admit this looks like a much better phone than the Samsung Precedent. Unfortunately it seems about 99.99% likely that it will also be on Sprint's network so it's still rather useless.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Presto/2.9.168 Version/11.51)

Why ST didn't get this version of the phone?
    http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_q-3257.php

Phone
    HTC One
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I can't seem to find this on their FB page anywhere. Not saying it's not there, just cant find it without using the link. I PM'd one of the reps and they said the only Android is the Samsung.

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ceccil View Post
    I can't seem to find this on their FB page anywhere. Not saying it's not there, just cant find it without using the link. I PM'd one of the reps and they said the only Android is the Samsung.
    It was on there, probably need to look back 2 days.

Sent from my Inspire 4G

Phone
    HTC One (M7)
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    If only Sprint didn't suck where I live...

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    It runs on the crappy Sprint network. It's a joke that they call it "nationwide coverage". Try using it in the Dakotas or Montana and you'll see. I know it's Sprint because these dumbasses say it isn't available for my area (Western Washington), when I know damn well Virgin Mobile works here, but America Movil seems to be too stupid to know that.

Feedback Score
    Please keep in mind that while Sprint is not a nation wide carrier to the extent that Verizon, ATT or even T Mobile are, in the areas that they do cover, for the most part they have decent coverage.
    For MarkJS, you may have to do like many other people and drive to a Wal-Mart and pick one up. If they are not in your local WM you may have to drive a bit farther to where there is one.

I for one am glad ST has partnered up with Sprint on this. While Sprint may not be available everywhere, if these turn out to be popular sellers for ST even in their limited service areas this partnership with Sprint may cause ATT or TMobile to get in on the Android game through ST. This would vastly increase STs coverage on Android. I would not ever expect to see Verizon in on this, but ATT or TMobile......It wouldn't surprise me.

As this phone is a LG and I have never had a LG product I didn't like, I would expect this phone to work well. Sadly I don't need any more phones.
    I would be very interested to hear from others who buy this when it first comes out to see what its performance is like. This looks like the same Optimus Slider that is due out for Virgin Mobile later this year. I wonder what the price differences will be, we already know what the service prices are.

ST to IPhone http://howardforums.com/bYd8e
    ST to Android http://howardforums.com/Xael3
    ST to Windows Phone http://howardforums.com/MMuZH
    Tracfone CS at 800-876-5753 or 800-626-4883
    Phone Number for Google Customer Service. 18558363987

Carrier
    AIO, Cricket or whatever AT&T is calling it this week
    Feedback Score
    Thing is, if you know Sprint works for you, you likely already have Boost or Virgin Mobile. I already pay less than Straight talk costs, thanks to shrinkage. Straight Talk's Sprint phones are for the "fail at math" crowd.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast