Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fuzion Mobile

Carriers
    AIO Wireless (Current)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb Fuzion Mobile

Anybody heard of them? 50$ a month unlimited.. O.o supposedly AT&T coverage.... http://www.fuzionmobile.com/wireless/shop/plans.html And the reviews on Amazon... there are a few, all five stars! I'm a little incredulous...
    sidekick

Carriers
    AIO Wireless (Current)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Lightbulb Anybody heard of Fuzion?

Its supposedly AT&T coverage... and according to amazon reviews it works with at least two people's iphones... I've not the foggiest, but I found them on wikipedia+google search... http://www.fuzionmobile.com/wireless/shop/plans.html and from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...vice_providers and the amazon.com reviews: http://www.amazon.com/Fuzion-Mobile-...ews/B004M18EZQ
    I also posted this in the AT&T gophone forum, trying to find the right place... So, I am considering trying it, but I am currently running a Motorola Triumph on Virgin @25$... does everybody think its worth the extra 25$ a month for AT&T service? Thanks, and I hope to hear from everybody soon!
    sidekick
    Edit/PS/whatever:
    I live in a very rural area in North Florida... check zip 32350... scroll around a bit... LOL redneck florida.. so Sprint isn't always the best, because, well, Virgin Mobile doesn't roam... so, please, opinions!

Carrier
    Sprint via RingPlus
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Their homepage and this page state the $50 plan only has 100mb of data. That's rather limited, unless you're planning on using mostly only wi-fi. Are you having problems with the Triumph or with Virgin/Sprint coverage?

Feedback Score
    Fuzion mobile is an reseller of a reseller. They run off of Air Voice , an Att reseller.
    I would just as such just get Air Voice. They have good customer care.

Feedback Score
    Pure TalkUSA has the same plan minus the $20 activation fee, without the $5 shipping fee, and for $6 cheaper each month.

Carriers
    AIO Wireless (Current)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Ah, I misread it in the late hour... thanks for the info! And yes, I am. the 25$ plan is great, but I live in a fringe area, which only gets one bar most of the time. I would consider post paid, but, its just a tad to expensive To top it off, Virgin Mobile messed up manufacturer warranty on my phone so that it's non existent... and I was told it wasn't going to get changed because the had already sent me a new battery, and charger. So, I am looking into other options with better service overall and a rate plan of 40-50$ with unlimited. Cricket is a no go, they have some sort of wonky paygo non smartphone deal in my area. Again, appreciate the info! Any ideas besides straighttalk?

Carriers
    AIO Wireless (Current)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    "Fuzion mobile is an reseller of a reseller. They run off of Air Voice , an Att reseller.
    I would just as such just get Air Voice. They have good customer care. "
    O.o feeling dumb... reseller of a reseller.... I knew it was too good to be true!
    "Pure TalkUSA has the same plan minus the $20 activation fee, without the $5 shipping fee, and for $6 cheaper each month."
    Checking them out now, but really want 500 mb or unlimited. anybody know of GSM even a CDMA reseller besides Sprint and Cricket? I really appreciate the help ya'll.
    Annnd i've been confusing... expectations have been lowered! hate the US carriers.
    Last edited by rvsidekick6; 10-08-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Phones
    Nexus 4
    Nexus 4 (2011 - now), iPhone 5 (2013)
    iPhone 4S (2011-2012)
    Carriers
    AT&T GoPhone
    Red Pocket, Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Do you want unlimited? GSM/CDMA?

Fuzion offers unlimted talk, text and web for $60 btw

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S2
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) Presto/2.9.168 Version/11.51)

Quote Originally Posted by dman244
    Do you want unlimited? GSM/CDMA?

Fuzion offers unlimted talk, text and web for $60 btw
    No, they are not. It's unlimited Talk&Text+Data (100Mb)w/sim card (or 50$ without).

"SIM Card With 30 Days Unlimited Talk & Text + Data Package
    Package Includes:
    1 Airtime Refill - Unlimited Plus Data
    1 SIM Card
    Package price includes a one time SIM card charge. Future payments will be $49.95 (plus tax if applicable)

Price: $69.95"
    Last edited by andyhrn; 10-08-2011 at 12:32 PM.

Feedback Score
    Att REAL mvnos/resellers that offer heavy/unlimited plans are H20 (unlimited with a hidden cap/throttle, probably 1- 5 gigs on a case by case basis), Red Pocket (straight 2 gig hard cap limit w/overage options at $1 a meg). Air Voice will be getting 1 gig soon but are labelling it as "unlimited". They'res has a hard cap with $1 a meg overage too like RP. All are $60.

Att offers their unlimited $50 feature phone plan with unlimited data. Select smartphones will work on it, mainly non Att Androids and Symbian 3 smartphones. Any Att/gsm feature phone will work. Iphones, Blackberries,
    Windows Mobile, Web OS , Windows 7 generally won't work and neither will any Att branded smartphone unless you buy their add on data packs which are going to push the cost up to as much as $75 for unlimited talk/text/mms/500 megs .

Carriers
    AIO Wireless (Current)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Thanks... I guess I'll get a Canadian unlocked android phone.... but then, is atandt service worth the extra 25$ a month in a rural area? Thanks...

Sent from my Triumph using HowardForums
    Unlimited**

**please see terms and conditions for limits on our unlimited plans

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    ATT Gophone might be as low as $40/mo if you don't need unlimited talk.
    They have a $25 plan that is unlimited text and 250 min talk, and you can add 100 MB data pack for $15

Also Puretalk USA is $44 a month for unlimited talk, text and 100 MB data.

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    Also Pageplus might be an option, it runs on Verizon and they have a $30 plan that gives you 1200 min, 3000 text and 100 MB of data.

you can check out their coverage map and info:

http://www.pagepluscellular.com/Plans.aspx

Carriers
    AIO Wireless (Current)
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Yes, unlimited... either way, GSM or CDMA... just not net10
    Edit: seems I've confused some potential helpful people... my preference still IS unlimited data, but it just ain't happening. So, indeed, pageplus and at&t gophone plans are becoming more viable options.

Sent from my Triumph using HowardForums
    Last edited by rvsidekick6; 10-08-2011 at 10:54 PM.

Feedback Score
    What are you doing? You had the Straight Talk forum believing you wanted 300 minutes plus 100MB while you got the GoPhone forum thinking you need 2,000 minutes plus 500MB. Do yourself a favor and have these two threads merged and then moved to the proper forum. Straight Talk has two plans, no more and no less.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast