Thread: How to send text to via email? With picture attached.

Feedback Score

How to send text to via email? With picture attached.

I am trying to send picture email to smtext.com. But, I keep getting "error" back to my email. "Mailer Daemon" error. This is what I put my 10 digit number @smtext.com. I keep getting error. Is there another email that Simple Mobile have for pictures. The person I am sending it just sign up under Simple Mobile new plan $40(unlimited everything with 3g web). Why am I getting the error message back in my email. I have to send them a picture on facebook in order for them to get the picture messages. Why?

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    Simple mobile is a MVNO of Tmobile.

Are you sure the address you're using is correct?

Have your friend try and send a MMS (picture message) from his phone to your email address and see what it shows for the sender.

Feedback Score
    Yes. I assume the address is correct. Is there another Simple Mobile email address other what I have (example: 1234567890@smtext.com). I can't try from my friend phone because he not around. I will ask if he can send one to my email or to my phone. But my question is, do I have the correct email address (smtext.com)?

Feedback Score
    I did get a chance to send a text from my friends phone to my email. Yes. I got the picture text. But when I send a picture text to my friends phone. They won't get it. & then I get an error message sent back to me in my inbox. Why? What going on? Anyone please help.

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    I'm not familiar with Simple Mobile but when you got the email from your friend, just take note of the sender address or copy/paste that into your "to" field when you compose a message.

I know that usually you have to use the sms gateway of the underlying carrier. For example my Tracfone on ATT network uses 10digitnumber@txt.att.net

I did a google search for the sms gateway of Simple Mobile and can't find it, so I'm thinking that since it uses Tmobile network you might have to use that one.

10digitnumber@tmomail.net

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msnikki View Post
    Is there another email that Simple Mobile have for pictures.
    Is there another Simple Mobile email address other what I have (example: 1234567890@smtext.com).
    But my question is, do I have the correct email address (smtext.com)?
    I did get a chance to send a text from my friends phone to my email. Yes. I got the picture text.
    Of course you did, and what are we supposed to say for mommusic helping you find the answer to all of your email address questions? Next tell us what is the attachment size limit? Send 300KB, 200KB, 100KB, etc. until you find it.

Feedback Score
    Size limit one is 240kb and I sent another picture was 65.5kb. Still error occured. This is what I get as error. Name:  md.jpg
Views: 4474
Size:  283.6 KBI tried sending to tmobile email which is 10digitnumber@tmomail.net. Still same error occured.

Note again: I can receive picture text via email from Simple Mobile phone but I can't send picture via email to Simple Mobile phone. If I send no picture, just regular text he will get it via email to Simple Mobile phone. My question is why not pictures?