On the 20th of sept. I got an email about a network upgrade for one of my two phones. The email said to call support for the upgrade, which I did. Upgrade takes that phone off the US Cellular network and puts it on the Verizon network. OK that worked out great, both my phones are now on the same network, which wound up meaning better coverage. Now for the problem. Ever since the upgrade, when I log into My Account on the tracfone website neither phone shows up in My Account summary. It shows a little yellow triangle with an exclamation mark inside of it, with the word Success beside the triangle. Talked to tech support too many times to count. Anyone here ever had this problem. Thanks
I think your network upgrade thing is new, because I've never heard of it. TF/Net10 finally did something smart. People used to have to beg to be switched over.
Perhaps you could just add the phones to your account again. The account page doesn't always work well. You can also ask tech support 1-800-876-5753 to remove everything in there if you can't get anywhere with it, and then start over. Nothing will happen to your phones. The account is just a list for your convenience.
Same thing has happened to me and it started back in August or September. I received a phone call on my landline that TracFone had to do an upgrade and to call back. The upgrade went through okay but now can not access my phones on the My Account page and it is frustrating.
I have placed two tech support requests for this problem to get fixed and it still isn't working. Second request was sent today. I even went so far as registering a new account and had to call TracFone to close the old account and transfer our phones over to the new one. The new account shows the same thing as the old one did-Success! but, NOTHING is there!
I had the same exact "Success" thing with the blank white page. I never got a response from any kind of tech support. I got fed up and called 305-715-6500. The tech had no idea what I was talking about, but she offered to log in to my account as if she were I. I had to tell her my password. She said the screen loaded just fine. I think they are getting their information from a different server, not the one for general consumption. Anyway, I asked her to remove all the phones from the account so I could start over with a brand new one. She said OK and did it. Lo and behold, I logged in to the old account and the page loaded with the correct message that there were no phones in this account. So, as an experiment, I added back some phones that were not involved in any recent upgrades or activations or anything, just the boring ones, and the screen is loading fine. Now that I think about it, there was one phone that activated "funny". I didn't re-list it because I suspect that one "funny" phone corrupted the listing. Perhaps that's what happened to you. Your "upgraded" phone corrupted the listing. Our oddball phones cannot be handled correctly by Tracfone's excellent (ha-ha) web design. So I think you can re-use the same account if you reload it without the offending phone, or maybe it will work now that it can be listed fresh in its new incarnation as Verizon.