My minutes used appears to be correct, but I also noticed earlier today that I was unable to view the call history.
So I go to top up and I'm short because money has been taken out of my account. I've never come anywhere close to going over in the past, but all of a sudden I'm way over the 300 limit. I tried to view my account history to see what is going on, but all I'm getting is an error message. Is anyone else having this kind of problem?
I usually get deducted 2 minutes even when the call was only 48 to 59 seconds. I'm on the 1200 minutes plan so it does not matter that much but would if I had 300 minutes only.
Sent from my MOTWX435KT using HowardForums
I was finally able to check my account history. Virgin used to list calls by seconds, but now it only lists minutes. What an odd coincidence that they stopped listing by the seconds and all of a sudden I'm over when I've never been over any month before ever.
Anyone else over this month when they haven't been before?
VM has a history of overcharging users. Always keep an eye on that.
Not only that, but if you want to get picky, they sell you a "month" of service but you rarely get a month of usage due to outages. Eventually I suppose someone will call them out on it.
IIRC it goes from the moment you press send to the time the call ends in the network. This is also how Verizon does
So if your call timer doesnt start counting until after it hits the network or the party answers its not going to be 100% accurate. Same with ending calls. It could still be lingering in the system.
Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G, $30/mo Unlimited
School, $5,000/semester | Work
I just checked my minutes today on VM's site, it seems to be counting correctly for me. 48sec call -> 1 min, 8min 20sec -> 9 min.