I have the supposed Unlock Code for the Samsung T119/Tmobile network, but specific unlocking instructions were not provided....I would appreciate any help with this...
THANKS, in advance!
Here you go:
1. Insert Unauthorized Sim Card into device
2. Power on the device
3. Enter Unlock Code when prompted
4. Device should be unlock if "Code Accepted"
If the phone show "Phone Freeze" message. This mean someone already tried to enter the wrong code into this phone too many time. You will require to order a defreeze code.
If after you enter the Unauthorized Sim Card and phone is not prompt to enter the Unlock Code and your Samsung is android, Go to the dial screen and press #7465625*638*# Once prompted for code, enter 8 digit Unlock Code.
If you see "No Valid Sim Card" after you insert an Unauthorized Sim Card, remove the Unauthorized Sim Card and use the Authorized Sim Card or with NO Sim Card and follow this instruction.
1. Type #7465625*638*CODE# (CODE is the Unlock Code I sent you)
2. Phone deactivated message means its unlocked
1. Switch ON the phone without a Sim Card (if this does not work try with a Unauthorized Sim Card first and if necessary try an Authorized Sim Card )
2. Type: #0111*CODE# (CODE is the Unlock Code I sent you)