Thread: Straight Talk Refund/Return Policy

Feedback Score

Straight Talk Refund/Return Policy

I put this on their FB page, but I'm sure it will be deleted soon:

Hello Fellow Straight Talk Fans. I have a new "clarification" from Straight Talk about their refund policy. I was told originally that they would refund my purchase in "30 days". This being day 35, I inquired what was up. Rest assured, Straight talk uses a special calendar. They say they refund in 30 "business days",and because this is only the 25th "business day" since 9/15, that I shouldn't worry, that the refund should show up late next week. I kid you not! You can't make this stuff up! Doesn't that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling about Straight Talk? Nothing Straight about this talk

Feedback Score
    Good luck with that, i waited two months and called them more than ten times and every time they gave me diffrent Ra number and BS, finally i filed dispute with my credit card and was able to get my money back. Something is fishy there

Phones
    Samsung r451c
    Samsung r451c
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    We shall see what is up. ....I had to return my e71 for refund

Phones
    Samsung r451c
    Samsung r451c
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I got my refund a few days ago....it only took a few Weeks after all...I am so happy that I got rid of Mt e71 And am using my optimus...Lots more fun and lots more stuff too do

Sent from my LGL55C using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Just to close this thread out. I did receive my refund about 40 days after my return was received by them. I very strongly suspect that when I called them after 33 days or so to find out about my refund, they scrambled to make up a story. They have the weirdest return policy I've ever seen. Not only do you have send it back with your RMA to a specific address (that is very normal), but they asked me to follow up and call the Philippines once I had a UPS tracking number, which I did. Then they asked me to follow and and TELL the Philippines when they received it, which I also did. So after putting the customers through all that, they couldn't keep their word on refunding 30 days after they received it? It was very sketchy and unprofessional to say the least.

That being said, my wife is happy with my original ST E71 which now resides in an Factory Unlocked iPhone 4. This return was a second ST E71, which was returned because AT&T's coverage turned out to be lousy at my office.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DiffDrummer View Post
    That being said, my wife is happy with my original ST E71 which now resides in an Factory Unlocked iPhone 4. This return was a second ST E71, which was returned because AT&T's coverage turned out to be lousy at my office.
    What?? Sorry - can you clarify that?

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I suspect that he meant "ST E71 SIM card."
    Earl F. Parrish

Feedback Score
    Sorry. I will clarify. I purchased 2 ST E71 phones for the purpose of putting their SIMs in other phones. The first one is working great in my wife's Factory Unlocked iPhone 4. It even does the MMS w/out jailbreaking via the T-Mobile trick (noted in this forum). I ordered a second ST E71 for myself, however the coverage was awful at my office building, where I am 40-50 hours per week, so I had to return it for a refund. (Am now a T-Mobile customer due to the great coverage there) This return of the sedond E71, and it's SIM was what prompted my post. So overall, once you get it working, and your AT&T coverage is ok, it's a good system. However, whenever there is a problem and you need support for an issue or return... Well, let's just say you need a LOT of patience.