Thread: Straight Talk Customer Service Is Worse Than Other Provider

Feedback Score

Straight Talk Customer Service Is Worse Than Other Provider

Last week ordered a refurbished e71, I received in the few days, I can not activate due to the bad sim. They told me they will send a new sim replacement, few days later I have not see any sim new deliver. So I called them today again the guy pick up he don't speak english, Have no idea if my sim have been shiped or not. I have to repeat everything the guy still don't understand my situation.

I'm so mad now, tomorow morning i'm gonna call again hope to find somebody can understand english, figure out where my new sim is.

Straight Talk has the worse customer service, they have no knowledge to handle their job. If I knew they sucked like this I will never pick straight talk.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S II
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I just received my refurbished Nokia E71. I couldn't activate it online, it kept deleting the SIM card number when I clicked submit. I called phone support and the first rep said he was getting an error message so at that point I figured I was having the same issue as everyone else and that they would need to send me a new SIM card. I mentioned the problems with the SIM card that everyone was having online but he said they don't usually send out new SIM cards. He transferred me to another rep to try and get it activated. The second rep activated the phone no problem. Very glad I didn't have to wait for a new SIM card to come. I actually had a great experience with their phone support. I didn't have to wait on hold at all, I got connected immediately. Also, the reps had an Indian accent but it wasn't very heavy at all and they were polite and friendly. Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but know that it isn't always like that. Some reps are probably better than others. Good luck with your new SIM card!

Carrier
    Atrix on ST = :)
    Feedback Score
    Umm, when you pay $45 for service that costs 90+ everywhere else it is well worth the initial headache. I just activated 2 refurb E71s with number transfers. Had to call them 5 times over the course of 2 weeks and stay on the phone at least 30 minutes, wait for 2 new SIMS. But hey, I am saving $100 month and that's all I care for

Quote Originally Posted by jonhkh17 View Post
    Last week ordered a refurbished e71, I received in the few days, I can not activate due to the bad sim. They told me they will send a new sim replacement, few days later I have not see any sim new deliver. So I called them today again the guy pick up he don't speak english, Have no idea if my sim have been shiped or not. I have to repeat everything the guy still don't understand my situation.

I'm so mad now, tomorow morning i'm gonna call again hope to find somebody can understand english, figure out where my new sim is.

Straight Talk has the worse customer service, they have no knowledge to handle their job. If I knew they sucked like this I will never pick straight talk.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I agree! The savings is worth the little bit of extra effort.

Quote Originally Posted by kalinrs View Post
    Umm, when you pay $45 for service that costs 90+ everywhere else it is well worth the initial headache. I just activated 2 refurb E71s with number transfers. Had to call them 5 times over the course of 2 weeks and stay on the phone at least 30 minutes, wait for 2 new SIMS. But hey, I am saving $100 month and that's all I care for

Carriers
    ATT Gophone
    Net 10
    Feedback Score
    Some people have had success with their facebook support page, you can post a message and submit a ticket.

Also, alot of the problems with the refurb E71 sim stem from the fact that they sometimes have another sim card number associated with the IMEI of the phone you bought.
    So when you call have the rep check that the sim card number that you have in the phone matches what they have associated with the IMEI of your phone in their system.

Some reps might not know how to do this and then just offer to send a new sim. But if the sim that you got with your phone works then there would be no reason to wait for another sim.

Try to call the Miami number for Executive Resolutions. 1-800-876-5753