Thread: $100 GARUNTEED for ANY working phone when you Buy a HTC Radar thru WMDEALS.com

Feedback Score

$100 GARUNTEED for ANY working phone when you Buy a HTC Radar thru WMDEALS.com

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have never seen a offer like this before and wanted to share.

When you buy a new HTC Radar thru the WMDeals.com site (Device is FREE or $50 depending on the plan for new lines) AND you use the code "MSMango" you will get a check for $100 for ANY working mobile phone (turns on, no cracked screen and no water damage.) The link is at the lower left of the WMDeals page.

Feedback Score
    'Windows phone OS is dead.
    nobody wants it unless it is free

Device(s)
    HTC Radar 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Works at retail store, too.

I got the HTC Radar 4G a couple of days ago at a local T-Mobile store, and was able to qualify for the $100 rebate for my old LG VX8700...

If I understood the sales rep correctly, this offer also works for a couple of other HTC phones.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I think it does as well. Pretty sweet deal. I have to say that I really like the WP 7.5. VERY simple and snappy, android is great as well (I carry a Bionic for work) but Android is so chaotic, I like how I dont have to worry about 147 flashlight apps when I want one etc..

Device(s)
    Galaxy Blaze 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I ordered my HTC Radar this morning from T-Mobile. It's free today and tomorrow, so with this offer you're actually making $100 off the deal. The only problem is the Radar is on backorder with an estimated ship date of 12/30/11.
    To heck with flowers and candy, leave the jewelry at the store, but when it comes to cell phones, I always want one more.