Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lg 511

Feedback Score

Lg 511

Hi All
    Has anyone have feed back on the LG511 is anygood ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snow11 View Post
    Hi All
    Has anyone have feed back on the LG511 is anygood ?
    I would be interested in this also but I wonder if anyone will admit to buying it with the price.

Phones
    att , nokia 1100, moto 376g
    iPhone 4s-64 + many others
    Carriers
    att, trac, pageplus
    Feedback Score
    Looks like the finesse warmed over.. And we all remember that phone ...... So many better alternatives available......

Sent from my SGH-T679 using HowardForums
    trying to come up with better signature.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyrn View Post
    Looks like the finesse warmed over.. And we all remember that phone ...... So many better alternatives available......
    Any that run on Verizon?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pattyrn View Post
    Any that run on Verizon?

Feedback Score
    So it look like no one has this phone

Phone
    LG Banter
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    I am using that exact phone on US cellular. IMHO its the best non smart phone out there. The only issue I ever had with it was a lockup that required me to turn off the phone and turn it back on. Dont know if I needed to do the remove battery thing although I did do that.

All other issues are related to the US cellular coverage since my other phone (Quantico) suffered from the same signal issues, missed calls, voice-mails not showing up immediately, etc.

As much as I like the phone, I cant justify the price ST is asking for it. Maybe if they threw in the 1st months service I would go for it.

Verizon is the only service that is reliable out here. As much as I like that (511C) phone the 355C I am currently using to try out ST is beginning to grow on me.

I wonder why ST even bothered offering that phone at that price. Would be interesting to see how many have sold.

Here's hoping for a fire sale on that model,,,,,

Feedback Score
    The LG 511 is the closest thing to a smartphone on ST on Verizion you can find.
    The 200.00 price tag on this feature phone I would guess is whats holding people back from buying it.
    200.00 is a Android or two Androids depending on what carrier and phone you buy and first months service on one phone.
    I believe that the phones and prices pushed are more set by the provider (in this case it would be Verizon) than ST. Sprint provides Straight Talk, Net 10, Cricket (here cricket is a select number of Android phones only), Boost and Virgin Mobile with their phones and service on those phones. Sprint supplied, rebranded for the carrier.
    I think Verizon set the price on these phones, they probably charge that much for a comparable phone through their stores or web sight, and think that ST customers will be willing to drop two bills on a feature phone. There may be some, but I think not many.

ST to IPhone http://howardforums.com/bYd8e
    ST to Android http://howardforums.com/Xael3
    ST to Windows Phone http://howardforums.com/MMuZH
    Tracfone CS at 800-876-5753 or 800-626-4883
    Phone Number for Google Customer Service. 18558363987

Feedback Score
    Any black friday coming up on this phone

Phones
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Samsung Flight -Girlfriend
    Nokia 2720 - Mom
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Monthly
    T-Mobile FlexPay
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snow11 View Post
    Any black friday coming up on this phone
    Sorry, there is not
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Feedback Score
    I was at walmart yesterday and they had about at least a dozen of these.... I can't see anyone actually buying one, though. Crazy overpriced...

All I want is a reasonably priced app-capable feature phone for verizon, but that seems to be an impossibility.

Carrier
    straight talk
    Feedback Score
    its lg rumor touch phone-i think that phone costs to much.

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    I have this phone, just figured out how to install apps using the micro sd. All you have to do is create a folder call APPS and place both a jad (you will have to create this) and jar. After restarting the phone you will see your media card in apps. Its not a bad phone. I'm trying to get into the services menu and program menu currently but haven't had any luck. The service menu has a six digit lock code to something other then 000000. The program menu has a 7 digit code. It can read you your text messages(wish you could change her voice). It converts drawn letters to text. The T9 function is nice. It does Video and Picture. In the dark it doesn't do too well. The browser is pretty good, but it doesn't allow you to play you-tube video.. I was going to try the you-tube app but haven't gotten around to it yet. If anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for that info really thinking about getting this phone i have a Samsung SCH R810 Finesse so if i can sell that. that would help out in the price of the lg 511c

Feedback Score
    Well fick up as11 on ebay so i let you all know what i think when i get it

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast