Thread: Lg 511

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    Known Menus:

Get into the Service Menu

Enter ##LGSERVICEMENU (##5473784236368) into the dialer to access the "Service Menu"
    Press send
    When prompted for the 'Service Code', enter ?????? ---> which I do not know yet (000000 doesn't work)

Get into the Program Menu

1. Enter ##Program511 (##7764726511)to access the "Program Menu"
    2. Press send
    3. When prompted for the 'Service Code', enter ??????? ---> which I do not know yet (0000000 doesn't work)

The ELT Menu:

1. Enter 2945#*# into the dialer.
    Menu options:
    --Automatic Mode
    --Manual Mode

Enable/Disable Feature Menu:

1. Enter ##3328873 into the dailer

Menu options:
    -- Cable DUN
    -- BT DUN

Feedback Score
    Lol fat fingers
    I pick up a LG 511

Feedback Score
    Hi twcz3

Got the phone having fun with it ,Do you know how to turn off the servive day thingy on the home page ? I i down loadeed some Apps from Myxer with no problem .

Feedback Score
    im having issues with apps.... and is there a way to put facebook icon on the screen// any of you have any luck with this phone and apps. i just got it tonight not that impressed. ill look at it more tomorrow
    BC

Feedback Score

lg511c

so i didnt really want to start a new thread but im looking for some help advice and such. figured we could help each other out and post here.
    ive had the phone for a night and not impressed with it. cant get apps to work like yahoomail ,youtube and such. dont really see the big $200 dollar difference from my old phone. anyone have any good apps working or any good things going on with it. to make it worth $200. lol

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    No I haven't figure that one out yet, but would like that to go away. Find it kind of annoying actually. I learned something new this weekend. Do not reset to factory! It will really F' with you and your communication with the Verizon Towers. Took me two days talking with Tech Support. It kept getting a error message saying version couldn't authenticate my phone call #8899. They had to reset something servers side. Whats Myxer?

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    (http://danatheteacher.hubpages.com/h...mor-Touch)This is a pretty good tutorial on Apps. The article actually has is whole apps for downloading on MediaFire. You can also find some Apps at http://www.vmtouch.com/. It doesnt seem like all the apps work on this phone but its either hit or miss. You can no just upload the Jar to the phone it need the JAD file. If you dont have the JAD there is a couple program out there that will make them for you. I believe he goes over this in the first article.

Feedback Score
    lol thanks
    having a hard time with it not sure if its worth the high price
    for i keep getting jar files instead off jad
    Last edited by bchase3000; 12-02-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: added info

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    Would like to try this (Flash Games on LG Phones) but I still need the service menu password to enable access to the system file.

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    I basically got the phone because its on the Verizon network and its a better phone then the SCH-451c which i used to have (Sink water took it out). Wish Version would fold and allow them to have smart phone on ST

Feedback Score
    i have a lg triton. is there any way to put the lg511 info in and use that one instead?

Feedback Score
    i try to download and use the net and i get network charges may apply non-stop anyone else have this?

Phone
    LG 511C
    Carrier
    Striaght-Talk
    Feedback Score
    That why i trying to get into the "Service Menu" and "Program Menu." They have it lock down do you cant change the permissions to HTTP(S) to always. I'm sure if you could figure out all the setting u could use your Triton lg

Feedback Score
    well keep up the battle and let me know how it goes

Feedback Score
    Myxer is a site that has ringtone and all that stuff the Apps i down loaded didn't work so i was wrong aboat that
    After i got them and went to open them it was a no go .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast