Thread: Samsung Galaxy S SCH-i500

Feedback Score

Samsung Galaxy S SCH-i500

I am trying to 'unlock' this Verizon phone, to be able to use it with my AT&T SIM card and AT&T service provider. Is this possible? I've already unlocked the Terminal Services/Service Mode. I set the CDMA Directory# to my phone number instead of the previous owner's. I accidentally set the next selection MSIN (MIN) to my phone number as well, possibly overwriting the information that was there. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this, and might be able to explain some of the technical jargon involved with this phone. I'm more of a computer person myself, with little experience doing this, but I am a techy, so I'll be able to understand the advice you give me. Thanks!

Phones
    A phone
    with buttons
    'n stuff
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nmartin77 View Post
    I am trying to 'unlock' this Verizon phone, to be able to use it with my AT&T SIM card and AT&T service provider. Is this possible? I've already unlocked the Terminal Services/Service Mode. I set the CDMA Directory# to my phone number instead of the previous owner's. I accidentally set the next selection MSIN (MIN) to my phone number as well, possibly overwriting the information that was there. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this, and might be able to explain some of the technical jargon involved with this phone. I'm more of a computer person myself, with little experience doing this, but I am a techy, so I'll be able to understand the advice you give me. Thanks!
    The phone doesn't have a gsm radio so there is no hope.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    How do i flash a verizon samsung s Sch-i500 to boost mobile?

Carrier
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    Why do people do stuff like this to a $600 piece of technology while obviously not having the slightest clue what they are doing? Boggles the mind.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using HowardForums
    Anything posted is my opinion and not the opinion of VZW....Any events described may or may not have happened....I may not even exist....I love getting paid to play with phones all day.....TY VZW!