Thread: Can you call forward from an android phone on the straight talk network ?

Feedback Score

Can you call forward from an android phone on the straight talk network ?

Can you call forward from an android phone on the straight talk network ?

I prefer my android phone but I have one area I visit often and stay for up to a week or two at a time where
    there is no service for my android. Straight talk Androids run on the Sprint network.

In that location Only a regular cell phone running on the Verizon network will work there.

My idea is to use my android 90% of the time then have another normal cell phone that the calls will forward to when that phone is off line.

Phone
    Droid X
    Carrier
    Page Plus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    You just need to find how to do call forwarding on ST. It probably involves dialing some special number to activate forwarding and another number to deactivate it. It wouldn't have anything to do with your phone itself.

You could also get a Google Voice number (or port your current number and get a new ST number), and forward to both phones. Then you don't have to activate and deactivate forwarding every time you travel.

Feedback Score
    ALTHOUGH STRAIGHT TALK, THE ANDROID RUNS ON SPRINT, SO i GUESS i NEED THE FORWARD CODE FOR THAT PHONE.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS. i AM DRAFTING.