Hi, I have SH-10C, was wondering how do you input music into the phone? I have a 16G microsd card, and how to put music in there and the phone can detects it?is there a seperate folder i have to create? and if yes wat should i name the folder? just wants to put some MP3s, needs help....
Ok, here's what you do:
- Convert your .mp3's to .wma files (SH-10C doesn't play .mp3's)
- Connect your phone to a pc via a data cable
- Install the drivers (found on the NTT DoCoMo website)
- Set your phone to MTP mode (Setting -> External Connection -> USB Mode -> MTP Mode)
- Use Windows Media Player (10?) to sync your music files to your phone.