Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HTC Rezound Release Thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Well, you guys talked me into it, I had been waiting a couple months on the Nexus, then went into the store and played with them (the back cover fell off the Nexus on me, took me and the sales guy about 2 minutes to get it to stay on) the Nexus just felt a little flimsy. I kept going from one to the other, but by the time I left the store I really wanted it to be the Rezound, after checking all the message boards and reviews I pulled the trigger.

Device(s)
    Note4
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I hadn't considered the Rezound at all because the little bit of advertising done was promoting it as a corded ghetto blaster, nothing about its specs. I went into a Verizon store and a Best Buy looking at either a Nexus or wait for the next crop of phones and decided to wait on the next crop of phones.
    On another forum , a poster stated they were getting a Rezound and when i asked why they touted the specs.
    I got mine the next day because though it is larger it feels like the Inc 1 in hand and has the same build quality, sound quality , and battery life I'm already used to with an Incredible 1 living in 1 bar land.
    After owning it a week and putting it through lots and lots of paces, I'm glad i got it. Until this phone I had considered the Incredible to be the best and most reliable phone I'd ever owned and it didn't feel like a big phone (3.5" was considered big when it came out) because HTC does a good job with ergonomics. I truly feel as though i made a move upward and not just because of dual core and 4g. I use Go Launcher instead of Sense but the Gingerbread on the Rezound is a better version than the dumbed down, Verizonized (broken) version on the Inc.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Sent from a Rezound phone via Blue TapaTalk
    the United States is the land of the FREE because of the BRAVE!! Thank You to all who serve or have served and their families in the United States armed services!! Your sacrifices are NOT in vain may God continue to bless America
    For God so loves YOU, He gave His only Son....John 3:16

Device(s)
    Samsung U430 (fully functioinal bluetooth)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hey Mark, glad you like your phone. Reading a lot of positives

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Htc ics scedule

http://androidandme.com/2012/05/news...comment-328571

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums

Device(s)
    verizon LG vx6100
    Feedback Score
    I am planning to get a Rezound, I wanted to know after I remove the bootloader after installing drivers and software and follow instructions, How do I remove un-wanted apps???

thanks in advance

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    What I've read in general is to disable or freeze, not remove, so you can receive updates. Ics will allow you to disable anyway. Check out xda.

Device(s)
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Apparently ICS is finally on it's way to the Rezound! According to Droid-Life, the update is actually a two-parter; the first one is a measly 7.1 MB while the meat and potatoes update is 299 MB.

Link

Carrier(s)
    vzw [UL data]
    Feedback Score
    Don't know if anyone visits here anymore…

Just got a very clean ICS 4.0.3 vzw stock Rezound that I would like to root.
    Build: "4.05.605.14710RD"

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/04...nt-care-about/

Obviously — and especially since nothing's been posted here for ten months – I don't want to attempt root level processes without knowing the tools I'm using are tested on the software installed on my device.

Has anyone tried to root and ROM a Rezound after this new OTA yet?
    Last edited by TC_Mits; 06-02-2013 at 09:48 PM.
    Learning Android root on my SGSIII while waiting for Ubuntu Phone OS.

The Borg has assimilated US: Supreme Court Blocks Ban on Corporate Political Spending ~ "Resistance is futile."

Perspective instantiates reality.

Device(s)
    Droid Maxx & LG Clout
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    @ TC_Mits

How you liking the Rezound so far?
    Mine will be shipping on Monday. Supposedly in excellent condition. Even better was that it included unlimited data thru a AOL transfer.
    AOL dept. tried to tell me they couldn't do Unltd transfers anymore and that I'd have to go to the
    Shared Plans. After much conversation and me holding out for Unltd. they finally relented to let me assume this unltd plan and even let me make
    changes to the minutes, texts etc. They gave me all sorts of BS as to why 2GB is enough and more BS as to why they couldn't do it.
    What a crock. They were worse than a high pressure time share salesman.

Carrier(s)
    vzw [UL data]
    Feedback Score
    Congrats! On the UL.

I'm also terribly frustrated. Want to root and ROM, but can't find any info confirming that everything still works after the final update last month.
    :headbanger:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3