Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: EXTREMELY Frustrated With Virgin Mobile. I am leaving Sprint/Virgin/Boost COMPLETELY.

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraordinary View Post
    I did post on Virgin's wall and request people to contact me. They asked what I needed and I told them briefly. No PM.

I don't know if I would consider this minor. They don't want my business at all and refuse to honor their sale price / let me buy a larger (but not bulk) quantity of phones. They accused me of fraud.

I added a lot of S to my portfolio over the last several years and it continues to go lower and lower.

It's not looking like a good future for S... unless some amazing numbers come out soon... especially related to iPhone sales and customer gains...

Any progress so far? I'm finding your story to be interesting to read.

I have to say the stark contrast between my long history of positive customer service experience with T-Mobile and this story are making me more tempted to switch to T-Mobile and get free minutes using Groove IP. The way Sprint and VM are dragging their feet in getting halfway decent phones for VM customers is only pushing me over the fence further. If not for my $25 grandfathered plan, I would've jumped ship for T-Mobile a long time ago. It really ticks me off Boost Mobile and T-Mobile have lately been getting some pretty decent phones while we VM customers are stuck with a buggy phone like the Triumph.

BTW, I'm genuinely appalled that anyone here thinks you're "greedy" for wanting to buy phones for other people. Must be some people who're jealous you can afford to keep a stock portfolio and buy gifts for other people.

Carrier
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cookedgoose View Post
    Any progress so far? I'm finding your story to be interesting to read.

I have to say the stark contrast between my long history of positive customer service experience with T-Mobile and this story are making me more tempted to switch to T-Mobile and get free minutes using Groove IP. The way Sprint and VM are dragging their feet in getting halfway decent phones for VM customers is only pushing me over the fence further. If not for my $25 grandfathered plan, I would've jumped ship for T-Mobile a long time ago. It really ticks me off Boost Mobile and T-Mobile have lately been getting some pretty decent phones while we VM customers are stuck with a buggy phone like the Triumph.

BTW, I'm genuinely appalled that anyone here thinks you're "greedy" for wanting to buy phones for other people. Must be some people who're jealous you can afford to keep a stock portfolio and buy gifts for other people.
    They would call me every time I wasn't available, and with the holidays it sure was hard to find them. They would leave me a voicemail, I would leave them a voicemail. I never talked to anyone from Dan's department yet. I pretty much gave up on playing phone tag and have started moving all my lines off of Sprint. I only have ONE postpaid line left and a handful of Virgin lines left (only 3 left on Unlimited $55, will be down to 1 $55 left in a week). Also closed ALL boost accounts as of a week ago.

I still have quite a few shares of S that I plan to sell off in the next 30 days, hoping they do have some good numbers and the price goes up so I can recoup some loss.

Yeah, I am so greedy, lol. I just wanted the company I own part of to succeed, now I know why they are in trouble.

I suppose I might call back again and start up the phone tag, maybe I can get something out of it but they would need to do a lot for me to consider them again.

Also the "loss prevention" department asked why phones I purchased in the past (like the $10 mantra) are inactive... I just said I am simply not using it now (was a backup... I only have 4 in total) and 3 of those are sitting here brand new in box still. I suppose they want those back too? They make good place holders too.

Idiots! Treating good customers bad makes them LEAVE!

HOWEVER, on a brighter note, I did call up regular CS to have my existing balances moved off some accounts so I could close them and he moved them for me and closed the accounts quickly. He was trying to get me to keep them active and give them to friends, I said YES but that's not happening. Not after what they did.

Sorry Sprint... If you are reading, I am sure you know who I am.

Either way if they want me back they would need to give me a hell of a deal on phones because every time I sell a phone they lose an account, have had good luck selling phones locally on craigslist. AI only have a few Optimus V's left, 1 Optimus Slider, 1 Blackberry, 1 Intercept, 1 Triumph, and 1 Wildfire left to toss. Was able to get $100-110 for each used Wildfire (130 for a new one), 40-50 for used intercepts, 140-170 for used Triumphs, and 55-70 for used Optimus, 75-80 for new. Had lots of calls about the blackberry I have but nobody wants to come and get it... Now Virgin can really accuse me of selling because I AM SELLING! Selling to LEAVE! Using my RIGHT as a citizen.
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G LTE, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Phones
    6682, 6030, 6061
    6230b, v635, 3120b, 3650
    3100b, v3, v620, v400, x426, cf62t, t226, 3590, 3595, 6010, v66, v2282
    Carriers
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Old thread but you referenced it in another thread. I "only" bought two Triumphs during this promo and got my second one canceled. Had my roommate order one under his name to the same address and it even got canceled. Are you kidding me?
    V 4.62.0
    28-10-05
    RM-58
    Nokia 6682

Feedback Score
    Sprint has a call center through ACS (now owned by Xerox) in Lexington, KY. Off 2050 Creative Drive. There's a trainer named Dean there who is pretty much the spawn of Satan. If you ever would work at a Sprint call center, you'd understand the corporate culture. Why would you want to be a customer of this company? I would leave and never look back.

Phone
    LG G3, Sony Xperia Z Ultra
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Simple Plan 4 lines (unlimited on one and 2.5GB sharing on another) $130 | 4.5GB MBB
    Feedback Score
    Wirelessly posted (HTC Nexus One: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_7; en-us) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Safari/530.17)

I am almost done with Virgin as well.
    If I have to get off my $25 plan with ANY android phone, fareweel.
    I have two lines with T-Mobile and I realize I don't use more than 8GB combined.

Optimum/Cablevision

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4