Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know anything about the AT&T Fusion?

Carrier
    BSM/Cingular/AT&T since '92
    Feedback Score

Question Anyone know anything about the AT&T Fusion?

Its Android and Wal-Mart has it for $124.88 Google knows nothing.

Also googled Huawei U8652 with no luck.
    Last edited by Michael95GT; 12-03-2011 at 06:45 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phones
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Samsung Flight -Girlfriend
    Nokia 2720 - Mom
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Monthly
    T-Mobile FlexPay
    Feedback Score
    Try Huawei Sonic
    T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Feedback Score
    if you check out the previous thread titled " new go phone" i posted a little bit about it. was a impulse buy with me and im very very happy with.

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    wait this is Android and it works on the $50 plan? I thought it was feature phones only...

Carrier
    Air Voice
    Feedback Score
    The $50 plan does not include data on smartphones. All smartphones on the Gophone plans must use separate data plans.
    Notice the package....it says talk and text only.
    Last edited by desertdude; 12-05-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Add info

Feedback Score

I picked one up

So far so good. Really nice. If you buy the go phone smartphones do you have to purchase the data plan or can you just simply use your wifi with at&t?

Carrier
    Air Voice
    Feedback Score
    No, you do NOT have to buy a data plan with a smartphone on the gophone plan. I got the Avail a couple of weeks ago and just use the wifi when I want to get on the net. So far that's enough. I might buy a data plan in the future but so far my smart phone will only be costing me about $10 a month if I keep the talk and texts at a reasonable level.

Feedback Score
    just to forwarn anyone looking for a case for this on ebay DONT. I bought one on ebay not only was i sent the wrong one from what i ordered, two it does not fit the right way. So im thinking this is not the sonic like people have previously stated. The Sonic case i ordered none of the buttons line up the right way with the spots made for them.

Feedback Score
    How is the call quality and battery life on the fusion ? I am debating whether to buy the Avail or the fusion. Your help will be appreciated

Carrier
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by desertdude View Post
    The $50 plan does not include data on smartphones. All smartphones on the Gophone plans must use separate data plans.
    Notice the package....it says talk and text only.
    Ah. Thanks. That's what I thought, but the way the package was labeled got me excited.

Feedback Score
    Well I myself really have never been to much into like the details. Like if it works if it makes calls and gets text fine then its good enough for me. But to be fully honest I myself have actually enjoyed using my cellphone (fuision) more then my landline phone. The call quality to me is clear its the best ive had on any cellphones. I like it it seems a little bit low so i turn up the volume. My last phone i had i could have volume at like 50% and it be fine but this one i proably have up to 75% but to me its really clear no static or fuzz. Oh and i dont have the echo's that used to come with my old phone.

Feedback Score
    May be a dumb question, but im going to red pocket (att mvno) If i buy this phone can i just put my red pocket sim in phone and be ready to go? Or does it have to be activated on att go phone plans first??? Reason why i want phone is for the price and being brand new!!!

Carriers
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Really want to get this phone but can't find any reviews.. Anyone know about the touch screen etc... Battery life, build quality , any more help would great. Is it better then the avail ?.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Does the Unlimited text/talk for the smartphones include MMS?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman0222 View Post
    Really want to get this phone but can't find any reviews.. Anyone know about the touch screen etc... Battery life, build quality , any more help would great. Is it better then the avail ?.
    Ill Try to help you out with your questions. The touchscreen is okay, not as good as one i had on my freestyle sometimes i have to press things twice, but the texting with it is great i text better on the fusion, the battery life normally would last me only about a day with my freestyle with the fusion im getting a good 2 to 3 sometimes even fourth day, then again i dont use my phone all time like some might. Really liking the build quality to, i like to have a nice feeling of a phone in my hand something that doesnt feel cheap like my brothers kid could break it. The back battery cover is actually like a rubbery feel. Hope i helped some.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast