Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Straight Talk 1-Day Sale

Feedback Score

Straight Talk 1-Day Sale

Name:  1DaySaleST.gif
Views: 2008
Size:  34.8 KB

Saw this on their Facebook page: "RIGHT NOW! Save $25 off on any Straight Talk purchase of $99 or more on phones or bundles. Use Promo Code 25OFFST at checkout. Hurry! See offer for details! To see current offers, please visit http://bit.ly/lLOha2 . Thanks."

Identical offers on the Tracfone and Net10 FB pages too.

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Sweet, I'm buying another one of the Bundles with the 3month unlimited for $99 - $25.
    Verizon 4G LTE----------------------------------AT&T 4G LTE

FreedomPop 4G WiMax

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Where do you see the $99 3 month unlimited bundle? All I see is add service to existing account $125.99 for 3 months unlimited (says web exclusive offer $35.99 savings) I can't find anywhere on the site to just purchase cards. I only see add service to your account or purchase a phone and choose $30 or $45 plan...

Carrier
    Sprint via RingPlus
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by batman420 View Post
    Where do you see the $99 3 month unlimited bundle? All I see is add service to existing account $125.99 for 3 months unlimited (says web exclusive offer $35.99 savings) I can't find anywhere on the site to just purchase cards. I only see add service to your account or purchase a phone and choose $30 or $45 plan...
    You have to buy the Samsung T401G phone (free) then after that you get a screen where your only option is to add the 3 month card for $99. If that phone doesn't show up, use a different zip code from a big city.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    oh ok well that's lame, I rather have my r355c that uses Verizon's towers than that phone. Only reason I would go with GSM AT&T towers is to do the sim swap in a nice phone. Thanks anyway.

"The Straight Talk Auto-Refill Unlimited Bundle promotion (the "Unlimited Promotion") is a WEB ONLY PROMOTION and is available only to customers who purchase an eligible Straight Talk phone from the Straight Talk E-Store (www.straighttalk.com) and enroll in Auto Refill upon original activation or within the first 25 days of service. The Unlimited Promo pricing is available exclusively for this phone model (part number) and is not transferable to another person or phone. If the Unlimited Promo phone is sold or gifted after its original activation date, or undergoes any kind of upgrade/phone exchange (other than a warranty exchange), the promotion will be null and void. "

Feedback Score
    oh ok well that's lame, I rather have my r355c that uses Verizon's towers than that phone. Only reason I would go with GSM AT&T towers is to do the sim swap in a nice phone. Thanks anyway.

"The Straight Talk Auto-Refill Unlimited Bundle promotion (the "Unlimited Promotion") is a WEB ONLY PROMOTION and is available only to customers who purchase an eligible Straight Talk phone from the Straight Talk E-Store (www.straighttalk.com) and enroll in Auto Refill upon original activation or within the first 25 days of service. The Unlimited Promo pricing is available exclusively for this phone model (part number) and is not transferable to another person or phone. If the Unlimited Promo phone is sold or gifted after its original activation date, or undergoes any kind of upgrade/phone exchange (other than a warranty exchange), the promotion will be null and void. "
    Acoording to silentjudge it should work.

Thanks!!! I just got a year of unlimited cell service for $320.

Feedback Score
    that was difficult lol, I placed an order yesterday and they wouldn't apply the promo to yesterdays order so I cancelled yesterdays order and replaced it with same order + the promo. Hopefully this doesn't mess up cash back.

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score

Thats for the Black Friday promo for $30/mo for $45 plan on certain phones.

Feedback Score
    HOLY COW

If you put 2 of the Nokia phones that are on Referb in your basket and use this Promo code 25OFFST it takes off the $25.00
    making the total cost for two phone with cards $164.98 or making the phone $37.49

Phones
    Samsung SGH-I317
    iPhone 4 16gb (soon-to-be retired)
    BB Curve 8310
    Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ugh! I tried last night to make an order waited 30 minutes and couldn't stand it any longer. Stuck on the "order processing" page, I know it says "Processing time is based upon the speed of your internet connection." So I try again today and still got stuck on that page. Have been stuck on it over an hour now! My internet connection is NOT that slow!!

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Its not based on your internet. All the processing happens on their servers.
    Try a different browser if all else fails, make sure no adblock, etc.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    It says it in the fine print when you try to order the T401G. it says nothing about Black Friday.

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    It says it in the fine print when you try to order the T401G. it says nothing about Black Friday.
    I know. I mean that it was meant for the black friday promo which has expired. They likely forgot to remove it.

Sent from my Atrix 4G

Carrier
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    I ordered two T401G + 3 Month Unlimited Plan as seperate orders and i was able to get 25 off for each order. Thanks for the deal.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Hmm not worth the risk of spending that much and not being able to use it on my phone.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast