Thanks! you made my day so bright1. I start my work day in the morning with about 100% battery. During my 8 hours of work, I listen to about 4 hours of music, send a few text messages, and check Facebook a few times. By the end of the 8 hours, I have about 65% remaining. It also depends on what wallpaper you use. I got that 65% from using a plain wallpaper with 3D turned off. If I use live wallpapers (animated wallpapers) and 3D on at the same time, I get about 55% by the end of work. You will probably have to recharge every night. And another tip: with Android, apps and windows that you close tend to run in the background without you knowing, and this drains the battery. After you're finished with an app (e.g. when you're done browsing internet or sending text), make sure you open "running apps" thing that's built into the OS and close all the apps from there.
2. I bought it from canadajphones (http://canadajphones.com/phones/doco...omo_sh01d.html). I paid the price that's on that website, plus exchange rate (Canadian -> US) and 4% Paypal fee. If you're looking to buy online, I'd quite recommend this seller since his customer service was really good.
3. It's really nice and clear, which is to be expected.
4. Yes and no. You take regular pictures and you can convert any of your photos into 3D in the built-in photo enhancement program. Since the photo was originally 2D, it's not completely perfect after the conversion (e.g. the depth might not be as deep as in reality), but it's still pretty good since there's only one camera lens to detect depth cues. If you're looking for really good 3D photos, you'll need a camera that has 2 separate lens.
5. I haven't tried it, but I believe you can since there wouldn't be a point in having that camera there if it couldn't be used that way. Btw, you can also use this front camera to take photos, though the quality isn't as nice.
6. A little. I browsed the internet straight for 30 mins and it was only a comfortably warm in the back.
7. No, mine is not rooted. I don't know a thing about rooting so I'm scared to try it on my own.
8. I use Rogers 3G and it feels pretty fast. I have no complaints about it. I'm not familiar with HSPA/HSDPA so I don't know if it can use it.
9. No, zoom doesn't make it lag, although there is slight lag sometimes when you make the keyboard appear for you to type in while the page is still loading.
Overall, I'd say I'm very satisfied with it. I have the White one and it's gorgeous, although the Indigo one is nice as well.