Thread: Lg Enlighten on Page Plus??

Carriers
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score

Lg Enlighten on Page Plus??

Hello. I am trying to get my father a smartphone he currently owns a Samsung Intensity (Messaging Phone). I found a Lg Enlighten Smartphone on Craigslist for him that would be perfect. Any way to check if the phones ESN is bad? But I don't know if it is possible to put that phone on Page Plus. Do I have to change the APN settings or will the data immediately start working? How do I even put in on Page Plus? Do I have to call customer service and tell them or what? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Carrier
    PagePlus - No Dealer Required
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoneCreator123 View Post
    Hello. I am trying to get my father a smartphone he currently owns a Samsung Intensity (Messaging Phone). I found a Lg Enlighten Smartphone on Craigslist for him that would be perfect. Any way to check if the phones ESN is bad? But I don't know if it is possible to put that phone on Page Plus. Do I have to change the APN settings or will the data immediately start working? How do I even put in on Page Plus? Do I have to call customer service and tell them or what? Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks
    Call PP CS to check the ESN. Call PP CS to activate for free. That's a non-prepaid VZ android phone correct? If so then it should fire right up on PP without any mods. Also, a little research here on the forum will help you with data management and such.

I recently tested the "don't mention a PP Dealer by name" rule here on PP Hofo......trust me, it is still in effect - got me a 7 day ban.