Thread: Switching phones without having insurance

Feedback Score

Switching phones without having insurance

I have had insurance for 2 years now, every time I have a software issue, after troubleshooting, they end up sending me a replacement of the same model. I was wondering if I would get the same treatment without insurance, because I know insurance is usually for lost or physical damage and I never used my insurance for that though - am I wasting my money on insurance? When I could get the same service for free?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry
    Feedback Score
    New T-Mobile devices come with 1-year limited warranty. If you'd like coverage for warranty-type issues beyond that period, you must have either the extended warranty plan from T-Mobile (about $4/monthly) or the Premium Handset Protection plan (about $8/monthly), which includes it. Either one must be added within a short period after purchasing the device.
    Please use the search function before posting. Let's build upon the wealth of information already here. If you "don't have the time" or "can't figure out" how to search, don't be offended if your question is not answered, you're directed to an existing answer, you get bad advice or you have to wait for an answer.