I've been holding onto this 604-XXX-XX99 FIDO number I've had for the last 17yrs on no-contract City FIDO for about a year just paying the bills but not using it. I use Telus for work and end up just using that line for everything so this number and the FIDO dollars are being wasted. The line is currently on a $15/m minimum use 'plan' in good standing which you can easily change once you own it.

I've basically been throwing money away and when the wife finally caught on she wasn't happy, so I'm looking to transfer ownership to somebody who might be looking for a great 604 number AND make use of the $300+ FIDO dollars I currently have on the account. I literally just got off with FIDO retention who told me this is 100% doable, so I'm not trying to scam anyone here. It can be done over the phone with FIDO using both our details (you'll need two peices of ID for them to confirm with) and you get the 604 phone number and the $300+ FIDO dollars to do whatever you want with (i.e.: pay for individual services, or buy a new handset on a 3yr term and grab a new smartphone at their discounted price using the FIDO dollars to save)

I'm not trying to spam the board, and I have read the rules and believe I'm doing this correctly (my 1st ad on HF) but I only have until Feb 15th to get this done before the number and FIDO dollars are lost to some fat-cat FIDO exec who wants a 604 number. That puppy's not going back into general circulation for sure.

Cash only local face-to-face sales, please. Serious inquiries only. Contact me through the forums and I will get back to you right away. I'm in Vancouver and can meet you if it's not too far away.

Thanks for looking!