Thread: Free unlock for AT&T Palm Pixi on TMobile

Phone
    Note II Repaired after SDS
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Free unlock for AT&T Palm Pixi on TMobile

I bought a new AT&T (locked) Palm Pixi yesterday and used the directions on this website to successfully unlock the device for FREE and use it on TMobile. Obviously you don't get high speed, but it works fine if you are using a service like SimpleMobile or use a $50 or lower plan which has mostly low speed data.

http://dogber1.blogspot.com/2011/07/...sm-phones.html

This method requires you to download some software packages.. I ran it on an old Windows XP box and it worked perfectly. You can also buy the unlock code for $9-$18 on eBay.. but since I paid $25 for the phone didn't want to waste another 50% on the unlock.

This phone got a lot of publicity on PagePlus because a lot of vendors were selling it for around $40 new on the CDMA version; the GSM unlocked version was $60. It uses a dead OS (webOS) which may not have all the apps of the big boys, but its not bad, and includes wifi and is very nice and compact with a full (but small) keyboard in a bar format.

Carriers
    T-Mobile, T-Mobile Prepaid
    LG G2, HTC One, Droid DNA, and a box full of phones...
    Feedback Score
    @ pitflyer:

Thanks for posting this! I was able to unlock a Palm Pre Plus I picked up a while back. I guess now I'll play around with WebOS...lol

Feedback Score
    Great tool. Love to see it retitled:Free software Unlock for all HP/Palm Web OS gsm devices. LOL. Because apparently, that's what it really is...

Phone
    Note II Repaired after SDS
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    I agree with your suggestion fonefonez, I just can't edit the title anymore. So if a moderator sees it, please go ahead and change the title accordingly.

Makes those cheap old WebOS phones on AT&T an option for those of us on TMobile.