Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    HTC Incredible
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Unlock Casio Commando

A wonderful customer of ours put a pattern lock on our display Commando. It does not have service on it, and does not have a gmail account set up because it is a display. According to Casio there is not a hard reset option if the phone is locked. Does anyone have experience with this? Any secrets? Being that the home button is not a physical button, I cann't press and hold that and the power button to bring up the menu to reset. Any ideas would be great!

Feedback Score
    Just did some searching. Looks like there is no other method. Some suggested to keep trying the pattern incorrectly multiple times and see if it forces a reset eventually. This is what I found from VZW:
    http://support.verizonwireless.com/c...0reset%20comm*

Says no alternative reset is available.

Feedback Score
    Most phones you can just boot into recovery mode -- Hold down power and volume down during boot -- (sometimes it's volume up + power or volume up and down and power. I do seem to remember reading about the commando not having a button combo for some reason.

It may be possible to connect to a computer and use some commands -- but since I'm sure USB Debugging was turned off this may not work either.

So...ughhh. good luck and sorry for my useless advice.

Phones
    iPhone 4
    iPhone 4
    HTC Incredible
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Tried all of those. Hoping it would force a reset by trying the pattern lock over and over....305 times later, I gave up. I guess our warehouse is going to try sending it to Casio to have a refurbed and then we will use it for a loaner phone. Hopefully it works. I'm just glad to have it out of inventory. The phone was 152 days old. I don't like having phones past 60 days, but we couldn't get it unlocked to sell it!