Thread: Billing cycle date change

Phones
    iPhone 4S 16GB (Black)
    HTC Thunderbolt (Verizon)
    Carriers
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

Billing cycle date change

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with getting the billing cycle and/or bill due date changed with AT&T. The girlfriend just ported over from T-Mobile, and was used to their date structure, but I wasn't sure if this was a possibility for her. I know the system chooses something at random when signing up (considering I have accounts that are somewhere around the 18th, some the 21st, etc), but with seeing a lot of services (especially credit cards) that are now allowing you a little flexibility in defining a date for yourself or picking from beginning of the month, middle, or end, I was thinking this *might* be an option.

I've just gotten used to most of my AT&T business being settled closer to the end of the month in my case, which seems to be the consensus of most people I've talked to in respect to AT&T billing dates/cycles. However, in her case her bill due date appears to be February 5th for her first month, so was trying to figure out if in the future that can be set differently. Anyone with experience or knowledge of if this is possible?

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    From my experience as a former CS rep for At&t, billing cycles can be changed easily with customer service. Keep in mind that only certain dates will be available based on your calling market. When a billing cycle is changed, there will be a proration of monthly service charges (could be higher or lower depending on the new cycle). No processing fee or change of contract date.
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

Phones
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    AT&T Apple iPhone 5S
    Carrier
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    People are given about twenty-five days to pay the bill. It would seem one of those days would suit anyone.
    Earl F. Parrish

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Verizon formerly AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I had mine done about a year ago with no problems. You will end up with a bill with a partial month charge for the days between the end of the current bill cycle and the beginning of the new cycle as well as your normal charges. If your friend has AT&T home services they can also consider doing a combined bill.