Im happy to help you out
1. All Docomo phones released after April 2011 can be unlocked.
2. The Android Smartphone based docomo phones, when you unlock them, pretty much all the features will work outside of Japan.
3. If its an android smartphone from docomo, the 3G will work in the USA
4. But it won't work on your T-mobile simcard. Currently only AT&T 3G simcards have the compatible 3G network frequency with docomo phones. So if you want to use 3G and one of the newer docomo's, you will need to switch to AT&T
5. All of my customers who live in the USA use the unlocked docomo phones I sent them on the AT&T 3G network. I had a few purchase who had Tmobile, but they could only run the phone on 2G GSM.
The 007SH is Softbank phone, and even if its unlocked, I don't know if this phone will run on Tmobile 3G. Also, currently there seems to be only a handful of people around the world who know how to software unlock the 007SH and they charge about 150-200 dollars and you need to send them the phone.
Softbank won't do an unlock of their phones. They won't allow it no matter who you ask or if you even try and pay them to do it
Anyways, I hope this helps you a little