Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Zte Warp question

Feedback Score

Zte Warp question

I want the warp because of the 4.3 screen, but i herd the volume is very low and you can hardly hear it. Is there a fix for this? And also how is the reception and call quality?

Feedback Score
    The speakerphone volume isn't the loudest. The reception and call quality are fine. The vibrate isn't the best on the phone either. The screen isn't as bright as the Marquee's and the viewing angles aren't as great. It's quadrant benchmark score is over twice as good as the Marquees. The android buttons only light up when the proximity sensor is activated, which is a bit strange.

There's a couple of good video reviews of the warp vs the marquee. The Warp seems to be a solid phone.

Feedback Score
    So whish one should i get the lg or zte? Also is the lg marquee a 4` screen?

Carrier
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    The marquee has a 4" screen and puts the warps 4.3" screen(as well as 95% other smartphone screens) to shame. The marquee was groundbreaking only months ago for many reasons one being it's NOVA display with a very high pixel density.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using HowardForums

Carrier
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    http://geekaphone.com/compare/ZTE-Warp-vs-LG-Marquee

Sent from my LG-LG855 using HowardForums

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Phones
    ZTE Warp Rooted running Warped ICS ROM
    Samsung Replinish (Wife's Phone)
    Carrier
    Boost Mobile Unlimited
    Feedback Score
    There is a fix for the volume on the Warp. There are a few apps out there that work very well for boosting the volume. Depends on if you root the phone or not as to which one you should choose. I have used both though and they worked great for the Warp.

I agree about the NOVA display on the Marquee, but overall performance wise I suggest the Warp. i have had both phones in hand and spent some time with each. The Warp is much more responsive and quite a bit faster than the Marquee despite having the same specs. The Warp/Marquee debate reminds me of the EVO/EVO 3D debate. There are pros and cons for each, as with any device. You need to weigh the things you feel are important in with your decision. For me, the speed and fluidity of the Warp far outweighed the need for a NOVA display on the Marquee. Just my two cents.....

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies, but just a couple more things. Hows the reception on the warp? And i herd in the day time with boostmobile you cant watch youtube with 3g because the system is over flooded. Is this true? And can i add insurance on a phone i get from bestbuy?

Feedback Score
    Ok i got the zte warp and i can find all kinds of accesories for it except batterys. Where can i find a spare battery for the warp?

Phones
    Motorola Triumph, LG Optimus V
    Motorola Triumph
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeman View Post
    Ok i got the zte warp and i can find all kinds of accesories for it except batterys. Where can i find a spare battery for the warp?
    Tried contacting ZTE? I don't think Boost would be the most helpful here.

Feedback Score
    I am typing from my warp right now. I love it. Extremely fast compared to the prevail. The screen is
    a nice size. Very responsive. I can actually use the swipe keyboard. To me it seems to get better reception. Only headed it one day so far. Definitely worth the five dollars extra a month.

Sent from my N860 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Lovin my warp so far. Custom nandroid on androidforums

Feedback Score
    Has anyone compared the VM triumph to the Warp? My Triumph broke on me and I am very much considering the Warp? Suggestions!?
    Cell phone geek girl yes I have alot of phones!!!
    ~Rebecca~

http://www.youtube.com/sassygirl8324

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyGirl8325 View Post
    Has anyone compared the VM triumph to the Warp? My Triumph broke on me and I am very much considering the Warp? Suggestions!?

Theres a video by knoxville63 on youtube. I had the triumph to many problems with mine and return it and went back to the ov. EVERYTHINGS works on my warp! And its gets pretty decent battery life as well. Get better service with boost mobile and the warp than any virgin phone ive had. Only issue is the volume is a tad bit lower than the triumph. But if you dont care for the front facing camera then your not going to miss the triumph

Last edited by ThaKizzle; 02-13-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyGirl8325 View Post
    Also notice you do youtube reviews and great job on them as well! But back to warp, camera takes ok pics for a 5mp camera flash is kinda so-so, colors are fine and i dont notice a difference between triumph and warp on that. Back looks kinda cheap but to me the triumph looked cheap all together! Buttons dont light up unless there darkness on the prox. Sensor, which hasnt bother me at all about that. so with my tv on in a dark room the buttons do lit up all the time while phone is on and turn off in sleep mode.

Feedback Score
    Battery is a 1600mah, in three hours of stand by time i only lost about 2% battery! So you should be able to go all day on a single charge. There are a bunch of accessories for the phone. I have a full body screen protector by xtremeguardz! Best five bucks i spent on a phone period. Also order a nice tpu case for it for 4 shipped. So ill let you know how that works out when i get it in.
    Has a dedicated camera button, has a lil play to it, but not something that im worried about now. Root has been achieved as well as cwm and im trying to get a update.zip from a nandroid created. For 200 bucks and with bm shrinkage plans...im very content and feel like i have a nice device that works for a very affordable price!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast