Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Thread: Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926 "Vanquish" Pre-Release Thread

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by xbernaut View Post
    The rumor was true, and the fix has been put in place by the new HW. And now JB for it is also ready they announced the shipping dates.

My comments have always held tons of weight over the years.
    Now if I were some of you I would also be very careful buying any of these outside of any stores as I hear Craigslist, Ebay, and other places will be flooded with the new but old HW units that have the issues. So just make sure you know who you are buying from or risk being burned!
    If that's the case, how would someone know the older hardware unit from the newer (fixed) unit?
    Is there a HW Rev number or date code to look for on the back label?
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Feedback Score
    The rumor was true, and the fix has been put in place by the new HW. And now JB for it is also ready they announced the shipping dates.

My comments have always held tons of weight over the years.
    Now if I were some of you I would also be very careful buying any of these outside of any stores as I hear Craigslist, Ebay, and other places will be flooded with the new but old HW units that have the issues. So just make sure you know who you are buying from or risk being burned!
    Not really disputing this happened so much as it had to have happened long before the phone was announced and be the reason the phone couldn't hit at the same time or earlier than the RAZR M, rather than something found more around the time of the announcement or rumor at a later stage in the release pipeline.

Device(s)
    DROID X, iPhone 3G (...Prepaid AT&T)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Was wondering if there was a serial number or something to go with the defective units is there..?

At this rate I might go with the 1080p HTC coming up. Those specs are too hard to pass up unless the battery/storage is small. A little late for the RAZR with those specs, and possibly the worst camera out of the phones available now...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quiet here wifh the release this week.

Feedback Score
    The easiest way to know is to call in the imei to 611/vzw and ask if shows as a production unit before you purchase it. If it is not showing as a commercial unit you will know it is a bad unit. This issue was found the first week of September if I remember correctly.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    The easiest way to know is to call in the imei to 611/vzw and ask if shows as a production unit before you purchase it. If it is not showing as a commercial unit you will know it is a bad unit. This issue was found the first week of September if I remember correctly.
    I wonder if they would even give a person that info.
    I know on the bar code on Motorola phones, they list the build week and year, such as 48/12, meaning week 48 in year 2012.
    That's what I was thinking of, if ones before a certain week could have the antenna issue.

Feedback Score
    That would work also. They can give that info out, but you must call to get it.
    Moto Razr

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Please continue to the Release Thread:
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...Release-Thread

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49