Thread: Net10 Unlimited SIM & Micro SIM APN Settings Thread

Carrier
    Prepaid
    Feedback Score

Net10 Unlimited SIM & Micro SIM APN Settings Thread

With Net10 releasing new SIMs & Micro SIMs for compatible GSM phones, you may be wondering what APN settings you need for your phone. This service works with compatible AT&T, T-Mobile and UNLOCKED GSM phones. This thread is ONLY for APN settings for the new Net10 Unlimited SIM. Ask questions in the Net10 thread should you have them. If you are successful in changing your APN settings on your compatible GSM phone please reply to this thread with your phone manufacturer and model and SIMPLE steps as to how you got to that setting page on your specific phone. THANKS Net10 & YOU!

Below are the APN Settings for ALL AT&T Branded Phones:

Name: Net10
    APN: att.mvno
    Proxy: proxy.mvno.tracfone.com
    Port: 80
    MMSC: http://mmsc.cingular.com
    MMS Proxy: 62.209.11.33
    MMS Port: 80

Below are the APN Settings for ONLY T-Mobile Branded SMARTPHONES:

APN: wap.tracfone
    Proxy: (leave blank)
    Port: 8080
    MMSC: http://mms.tracfone.com
    MMS Proxy: (leave blank)
    MMS Port: (leave blank)

Below are the APN Settings for T-Mobile Branded phones NOT smartphones:

APN: wap.tracfone
    Proxy: 216.155.165.40
    Port: 8080
    MMSC: http://mms.tracfone.com
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.40
    MMS Port: 8080

Also i've attached the PDF's for the AT&T & T-Mobile apn settings for use on Net10's Unlimited SIM service in case you want them.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    Hi,

Does anyone know APN settings for windows phone 7? I am using Nokia Lumia 800 on net10 network and I used the settings provided on net10 SIM card activation kit. I can access the internet in general, eg., internet explorer, GPS which requires internet, youtube videos and all. For some reason, bing search which is a key feature of this phone doesn't work (and so does for other windows phone 7) and it uses "windows live ID". It always say windows live ID is unavailable and please try again later. I can't download any apps from marketplace for this reason. Has anyone ever used bring your own phone with "unlimited talk, text, and web" plan on windows phone 7? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by akcme View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know APN settings for windows phone 7? I am using Nokia Lumia 800 on net10 network and I used the settings provided on net10 SIM card activation kit. I can access the internet in general, eg., internet explorer, GPS which requires internet, youtube videos and all. For some reason, bing search which is a key feature of this phone doesn't work (and so does for other windows phone 7) and it uses "windows live ID". It always say windows live ID is unavailable and please try again later. I can't download any apps from marketplace for this reason. Has anyone ever used bring your own phone with "unlimited talk, text, and web" plan on windows phone 7? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I suggest you check in on the forum for Windows phones.

Smartphone OS Forums > Windows Phone.

There are even a couple of posts that deal specifically with the Nokia Lumia.

Just a suggestion. Good luck.

Feedback Score
    I have started looking around but I haven't found any solutions yet. Crossing my fingers or maybe I will ditch Net10 altogether.

Carrier
    NET 10
    Feedback Score

ATT Go Phone with NET 10 SIM

My first question is about the MMS proxy setting you show under the APN settings on an AT&T phone for switching to NET10 as the carrier. On my activation card from NET10, it says 66.209.11.33. Which one is correct?
    My second question is ... I have typed in the new APN settings but I am unable to delete the old APN which came preset in the AT&T GoPhone. Must I obtain an unlock code in order to delete them? I can make phone calls and I COULD text, but no longer. I am unable to send or receive email or get on the internet.
    Thanks for helping.

Phone
    AT&T Radiant (ZTE Z740)
    Carrier
    Net10 BYOP (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SigridCox View Post
    My first question is about the MMS proxy setting you show under the APN settings on an AT&T phone for switching to NET10 as the carrier. On my activation card from NET10, it says 66.209.11.33. Which one is correct?
    My second question is ... I have typed in the new APN settings but I am unable to delete the old APN which came preset in the AT&T GoPhone. Must I obtain an unlock code in order to delete them? I can make phone calls and I COULD text, but no longer. I am unable to send or receive email or get on the internet.
    Thanks for helping.
    Is your GoPhone an Android? If so you can download APN Backup & Restore from Google Play via Wi-Fi, then use it to backup the default APNs (in case they ever need to be restored), delete them, recreate the Net10 APN normally, and back it up (firmware updates have been known to erase APNs before).

Sent from my MB860 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    I have a AT & T pantech ease phone I am trying to use with Net 10 I can't get the APN to work. When I go to change my settings it doesn't have proxy, port etc. It has connection name, APN,, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, Linger time, Authentication, Username, Password, Does anyone know how to get this set up. NET 10 is no help!

Feedback Score

Angry I am having the same problem with an ATT pantech ease and net10 apn settings!

Quote Originally Posted by daisyp3 View Post
    I have a AT & T pantech ease phone I am trying to use with Net 10 I can't get the APN to work. When I go to change my settings it doesn't have proxy, port etc. It has connection name, APN,, Primary DNS, Secondary DNS, Linger time, Authentication, Username, Password, Does anyone know how to get this set up. NET 10 is no help!

i am befuddled by this as well. did you ever figure this out?

Feedback Score
    There are even a couple of posts that deal specifically with the Nokia Lumia.

Carrier
    AT&T Gophone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daisyp3 View Post
    Just put att.mvno in apn. That should get you data.

Carrier
    ATT
    Feedback Score
    The Lumia has to be unlocked to function fully I came across the same issue

From A Galactic Force

Feedback Score
    I have an AT&T carrier locked Nokia Lumia 920 that is working fine on Net10. The settings are:

Well, I would give them to you, but the site will not allow me to post them. Which kinda sucks.

Feedback Score
    Anyone know how to make a Pantech Link p7040 work?

Feedback Score
    the rep i talked to who set up my phone gave me different apn settings than what came with the sim car

the sim guide says

name: net10
    apn: attmvno
    proxy: proxy. mvno. tracfone. c o m
    port: 80
    mmsc: tee tee p mmsc. cingular. c o m
    mms proxy: 66.209.xx.xx
    mms port: 80

the rep gave me

apn: tfdata
    proxy and port: leave blank
    mmsc: tee tee p // mms-tf. n e t