Thread: HTC Rezound 3G on Page Plus...?

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy S4
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Question HTC Rezound 3G on Page Plus...?

Hi Guys,

I am surprised this hasn't been asked here already... but has anyone been able to get the HTC Rezound working on Page Plus 3G? If so, can you please share how you did it?

They have scamming flashing services for this, right now, but that's ridiculous. Looking for the old, community styled help here .

Here's a video of something like that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJB-e1HjnCA

Thanks for your help in advance!

Phone
    Nokia 6590i
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I put mine on Page Plus today. Data not working yet.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy S4
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear about your lack of data, could you please keep us posted, in case you do actually attain it? Thanks for your help!

Phone
    Nokia 6590i
    Carrier
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I've tried everything, still no data.

I think the problem is that the vzw password is not being encrypted when you write it to the phone. I compared NV items read from the Rezound and an Eris - the Eris has the password encrypted, Rezound doesn't. There are also 2 other places the Eris has the #@vzw3g.com that the Rezound doesn't.

Cricket users (also CDMA) are able to get this working, but I'm betting their password (cricket) is not encrypted. I might be selling this phone to a cricket user...
    Last edited by cryppie; 02-29-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy S4
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Trying to re-fire this thread up, now that I have the Rezound, and have Talk and Text working on PP, but still no sign of data.

I think the key answer lies between our friends who have activated the Bionic and RAZR and other LTE phones on PP with 3G and our friends who did the same for the Thunderbolt.

As per the videos I saw of the Thunderbolt, it seems that I need to re-provision the phone (take it off my account and then add it again) on PP, AFTER writing the NAM changes, MIN, MDN, SID, and PPP and MIP changes.

Not sure what the Bionic users did, but I know they can help us.

Also, about the HA and AAA passwords, the Thunderbolt flash to PP video shows that "vzw" was written as password to the phone... Not sure if that will work? Can someone confirm?

Lastly, I do NOT have the Verizon LTE 4G SIM.... does that matter?

Thanks to EVERYONE in advance for this!

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy Note 3
    Galaxy S4
    Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Hi Guys,

Finally figured out how to get FULL 3G on the Rezound on PP today!!! It was NOT easy :P!

If you need to do the same, please feel free to PM and hopefully I can get yours going too !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragger View Post
    Hi Guys,

Finally figured out how to get FULL 3G on the Rezound on PP today!!! It was NOT easy :P!

If you need to do the same, please feel free to PM and hopefully I can get yours going too !
    You should put it in this thread! That way nobody has to mess around with PMs. I know that the Bionic instructions around here have been super helpful. It's nice to have them handy.

Carrier
    Pageplus
    Feedback Score
    I agree for the instructions on how to get the phone with full 3g... i have been wanting that phone for a while but the lack of data made me think twice.
    looking forward to have the rezound on pp
    Ruby {0_0}

Carrier
    Pageplus
    Feedback Score
    Was able to get htc rezoned up and running with talk and text working but for some reason can't get data working? any help appreciated

Feedback Score
    Well i have the same Rezound issue that others are having and that is no data. Had the phone flashed and can make calls as well as texts. I get an alert that i recieve MMS but it errors on the dowload. Any help on these issues out there. I see that Fragger ststed he got the data working but he has not posted a follow up. Other strang thing is that it stills has on my phone saying it wants to activate phone. just satalide the ring to the center and it works other than the data and MMS.

Any ideas out there??????

Having to rely on wifi spots for dtat. Thank goodness were i work is wifi....

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tick4445 View Post
    Well i have the same Rezound issue that others are having and that is no data. Had the phone flashed and can make calls as well as texts. I get an alert that i recieve MMS but it errors on the dowload. Any help on these issues out there. I see that Fragger ststed he got the data working but he has not posted a follow up. Other strang thing is that it stills has on my phone saying it wants to activate phone. just satalide the ring to the center and it works other than the data and MMS.

Any ideas out there??????

Having to rely on wifi spots for dtat. Thank goodness were i work is wifi....
    I just got mine working. I have only had mine for a day so I am not sure if its permanent or not. My razr was only temporary. I used guides to get the settings and all and applied them to the rezound. I used cdma ws and dfs.

These are the two guides that I used.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1530160
    http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...ull-flash.html

Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 45root View Post
    I just got mine working. I have only had mine for a day so I am not sure if its permanent or not. My razr was only temporary. I used guides to get the settings and all and applied them to the rezound. I used cdma ws and dfs.

These are the two guides that I used.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1530160
    http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...ull-flash.html
    45root, I just picked a Rezound today and hope to flash it to PP this week. Is your flash still holding up well? Also, do you sms, mms and data working?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnutz View Post
    45root, I just picked a Rezound today and hope to flash it to PP this week. Is your flash still holding up well? Also, do you sms, mms and data working?
    I went back to the razr. IT was working perfectly until yesterday when I did the esn change. The best part about it was that 3g worked and I didnt even need a sim card. The rezound was the easiest flash I have ever seen. Yes sms and mms was also working. it was perfect. I just loved my razr.

Feedback Score
    Well I finally seem to have my Rezound fully working on PagePlus. I did get it flashed but the people that did it the first time did not fully flash the phone. The second person who caught the mistake got the phone fully working. I have data, text and mms. I did have to have a sim card that was once activated to get the mms to work. I am loving it!

All I can say if it is flashed correctly it will work and I have not had an issue for a week now.

Feedback Score

HTC Rezound on Pageplus with 4G working?

Please let us know if your Rezound is working on 4G or only 3G, after switching to Page plus. Also please explain how to update or program the Rezound to work on Page Plus. Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast