Thread: iPhone 4 on nTelos

Carriers
    nTelos Wireless
    Feedback Score

iPhone 4 on nTelos

I know this topic has been discussed plenty of times but I need a few honest opinions. I'm looking to purchase a used Verizon iPhone 4 with a bad ESN, I have no reason to go back to Verizon and am looking to stay on nTelos as long as possible. I have looked into a few dealers that use Flash to Talk for the iPhone but I'm iffy. I know that I don't have the knowledge to do it myself so it looks like it Flash to Talk is my only option. Thoughts, Suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    Yeah, i am wondering the same kind of thing. I am an avid android user, have rooted a few phones, and have some know how on doing this. Jailbroke an iPod or two as well. I would like to know about the iPhone on Ntelos as well. I have heard that others can flash phones from other carriers onto ntelos as well, with no major issues...So in theory, i guess that it could work?

Feedback Score
    I have been reading up on how a group from china unlocked the iPhone, and activated it on Cricket Wireless. Thats a step in the right direction i would say. They used greenp0ison i think to unlock it, and used a program in cydia as well to do so.