Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Airvoice Wireless: New $10 monthly plan

Carriers
    T-Mobile (personal)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnlg View Post
    For an emergency phone the $10 paygo plan may make more sense. It lasts 90 days, although the minutes are more expensive.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using HowardForums
    Yeah I've considered that too but for an emergency spare I'm not to worried about spending $10/mo especially since the minutes rollover as long as I pay before the 30days is up so it will be nice to have some minutes banked in case I need them in a pinch.
    David J. Rosso

Carriers
    ekit, Truphone
    piranha, Worldsim
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoge21 View Post
    I see there are 2 versions of the $10 refill. Also a $10 "cash card". One is the "monthly" version and the other appears to be a regular PAYGO style refill. So if you get the $10/250 plan you use the monthly refill right?
    The one that says '30 Days'. The 3 different cards are very confusing.

Feedback Score
    Is any way for auto-renewal?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mingz4 View Post
    Is any way for auto-renewal?
    No, fastest renewal is through their website during business hours. second fastest is callingmart. Buy a pin, wait a minute, enter *111*PIN# press send and your balance is applied. If you had a smartphone you could easily do that over wifi. I use callingmart just because they offer incentives to buy through them.

Carriers
    AirVoice
    Feedback Score
    davidrosso:

Thanks! I just used your link. The $.30 savings is nice but the biggest advantage for me is having the pin accepted without waiting. I was concerned, since my $10 is due on Sunday, that with a delay it might not register until after midnight and I'd lose my rollover reserves.

Carriers
    T-Mobile (personal)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NxFlash View Post
    davidrosso:

Thanks! I just used your link. The $.30 savings is nice but the biggest advantage for me is having the pin accepted without waiting. I was concerned, since my $10 is due on Sunday, that with a delay it might not register until after midnight and I'd lose my rollover reserves.
    Cool. Glad I could help. Instant is nice. I like instant

Carriers
    T-Mobile (personal)
    Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Thanks to whoever keeps buying their refills thru the link I listed,
    I make $0.09 for everyone of the $9.70 refills you guys buy
    It may take me awhile to get rich at that rate though lol.

The site I listed is an affiliate site I own.

Phone
    Cylon Droid Communicator
    Carrier
    New Caprica Wireless
    Feedback Score
    next time that you post that link you will be permanently banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davidrosso View Post
    Thanks to whoever keeps buying their refills thru the link I listed,
    I make $0.09 for everyone of the $9.70 refills you guys buy
    It may take me awhile to get rich at that rate though lol.

The site I listed is an affiliate site I own.
    Keep all PHONE discussion within the Verizon Phone Discussion sub forum. We will close/move threads without notice if you do not follow the the VZW forum rules. Report inappropriate posts by clicking on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner of any post, or the orange triangle in the bottom left for Premium members.

Carriers
    T-Mobile (personal)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator HF 9 View Post
    next time that you post that link you will be permanently banned
    So I provide a "on topic" link, a source of AV refills at a below face value cost,
    several users apparently appreciated it because they bought a bunch of refills
    but you pull the link and threaten to ban me because I make a few cents off each
    purchase? Wow. You know what. Just do it. I don't really care anymore at this point.
    I might have actually paid for advertising on this forum if the cost were even remotely
    reasonable, but they are not. So just go ahead and swing your f-----g ban hammer.

Good by.

Feedback Score

PureTalk vs Airvoice

Quote Originally Posted by ryboto View Post
    I'm on PureTalk USA's $10 flex, and this plan seems much better....does Airvoice charge to port numbers? I'm also confused as to how I order service with them. Just got a response and they say that they have no automatic refills, so I'd have to make sure I buy time every month...not sure if the inconvenience and lack of rollover is worth it..?
    I use to have PureTalk for years but when I discovered Airvoice wireless I switched, and I find out that Airvoice is much better than Puretalk: Airvoice doesn't have monthly fees..PureTalk does, so you end up paying twice the same service.
    Airvoice has a better coverage, at least in my area (San Francisco bay Area)
    Airvoice has a very realable customer service...it take me less than a min to reach them, comparing to at least 5 to 15min for PureTalk ...worse customer service, similar to cable companies...
    With Airvoice if you recharge before the end of the month your min does not expire...

Feedback Score

the port of number to airvoice

the port of number is free of charge as long as you are clear with your previous carrier.

Carriers
    T-Mobile (personal)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n4ass View Post
    With Airvoice if you recharge before the end of the month your min does not expire...
    That is correct. Add a pin refill the day BEFORE your time expires and it adds to it

I'm using the $10/mo plan for my fathers phone and the $30/mo unlimited plan for my
    mother-in-laws phone. Very satisfied with both so far.

Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by whacker View Post
    The issue? For the $10 monthly plan (as distinguished from the $10 or higher AirVoice PAYGO/PBTM plans), they originally had it set up (perhaps inadvertently) such that you could add as many $10 refills to the account as you liked, and your account service days (to use a TracFone term) would extend forward, or "stack", like some companies' PAYGO deals (i.e. TracFone/Net10), and of course the account value increased accordingly. This is pretty convenient.

Then they changed it to where it's more in line with a generic "monthly" type plan, where there is no stacking of service time. However, the account value does carry forward, or rollover (unlike most monthlies). So now, if you add more than one refill per month, you've still got to add something (minimum $10) every month (30 days). If you add one refill a week later, your expiration is 30 days from that date.

So it's a little less convenient. It doesn't change the per unit rates of the components of the plan.
    Is this still true (as of 8/2013)? Considering switching to airvoice, but this would be a real pain. Is there any way to add a larger card (e.g, $20 or $30) upfront that has a longer expiration than 30 days? (For example, Callingmart shows a $20 card with a 120 day expiration, but can that only be used for pure paygo, not the $10 plan?)

I heard there is an autopay option; does it work?

Carriers
    T-Mobile (personal)
    Feedback Score
    I dont believe there is an autopay option. I purchase a new $10 card each month for $9.70

Carriers
    ekit, Truphone
    piranha, Worldsim
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by larrycl View Post
    I heard there is an autopay option; does it work?
    The autopay option for the $10/30 day plan does work.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast