Thread: so i can use verizon phones on pageplus?

Carrier
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score

so i can use verizon phones on pageplus?

i guess i am late on knowing there is a prepaid company out there call pageplus just until recently i was shopping around town looking for a non-contract cellphone and came upon pageplus and the guy who runs the place told me that i can use a verizon phone on this company? if this is true i would like to know..

ahh..never mind. i just placed a order on a older verizon phone thru ebay..hopefully this thing wont leave me disapointed

Phone
    Nokia 2720
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Virgin
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lue83 View Post
    i guess i am late on knowing there is a prepaid company out there call pageplus just until recently i was shopping around town looking for a non-contract cellphone and came upon pageplus and the guy who runs the place told me that i can use a verizon phone on this company? if this is true i would like to know..
    Many Verizon phones can be used on Page Plus .... the phones you buy at Target for $15 are not among them. I suggest you buy your Verizon phone (on eBay?) already activated on Page Plus.
    Regards, FJ

Carrier
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    actually i bought a older verizon phone. samsung a670 thru ebay. once it gets here i will activate it..

Phones
    Droid 3
    Droid 2 Global
    Carrier
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    The rule is always that most all Verizon phones that were used on a contract (post paid) Verizon account and not on the Verizon Prepaid as mentioned should be fine. It still is best to try and get the actual ESN number and have it checked to make sure it is not a bad ESN number that will fail when attempting to activate the used phone. Reasons for a phone to be flagged as a bad ESN are things like being reported lost or stolen, being used on an account that has an outstanding balance on it that has not been paid, etc.

Feedback Score
    I've used several Verizon phones on Page Plus, no issues with activating the phones at all. I just ordered a Droid X and it seems to be working fine. Coverage is basically the same as on Verizon, except for a few small spots that I haven't encountered as of yet, but roaming is possible with 2 step dialing. I just love the idea I can have a spare Droid X for $12 per month. It would cost me $70 before fees and taxes to have this same phone on Verizon. It doesn't take long to pay for a $200 phone at this rate!

Feedback Score
    using droid 2 here. Discovered geocaching and c:geo as well as lots of other great s#$t. Loving the cheap plans too. Got voice over IP with sipdroid and pbxes going and texting with google voice.

Carrier
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    i'm currently with sprint right now and two yr contract wont expired til oct of this year but still disconnecting once i get pageplus to go. i am going with the 12 dollar plan..250mins a month is way enough for me plus i dont even care for text,gps or apps so i got a plane jane phone just a question though for those of you that are on the 12 plan. how much is everything after taxes on that plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lue83 View Post
    i'm currently with sprint right now and two yr contract wont expired til oct of this year but still disconnecting once i get pageplus to go. i am going with the 12 dollar plan..250mins a month is way enough for me plus i dont even care for text,gps or apps so i got a plane jane phone just a question though for those of you that are on the 12 plan. how much is everything after taxes on that plan?
    $12.00 per month.
    https://www.pagepluscellular.com/Plans/12%20Plan.aspx

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Unless or until your state imposes taxes on out-of-state internet sales, there are no taxes or fees on PPC PINS.

If you buy a PPC PIN from a local store or an in-state internet retailer, you'll have to pay your state's sales tax on the $12.
    PagePlus---13 Years & Counting . . . . . Lycamobile---1 Year & Counting
    *Ericsson AF738, Jul 2001-Dec 2003, *Qualcomm QCP 2760, Dec 2003-Feb 2008, *LG VX-8600, Feb 2008-Apr 2010, *Samsung Omnia SCH-i910, Apr 2010-Nov 2011, *HTC Droid Incredible (CM7.2 ROM), Nov 2011-Jun 2013, *HTC Droid Incredible 2 (CM7.2 ROM), Jun 2013-Present