Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Problem with Parkway Mobilicity (Monster Mobile) @ 85 Ellesmere in Toronto

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tdweik View Post
    Thanks for your concern... please let me know if you still need anything else clarified
    Nope. This about covers it. Now the situation is clearer.

I'm ready to release my personal data to a TRUE Mobilicity agent
    I don't work for Mobilicity, but adding some detail to your story has definitely made it much more credible. There are way too many hot heads on certain forums, who are willing to make stink over nothing, or fabricate stories, so it is always nice to get some details.

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    To be honest I have no clue if this was stated on the slip or not ... I have never known that it should be there in the first place; as a landed immigrant, my experience was always that Canadian businesses do care about their customers' satisfaction and their own reputation.

Feedback Score
    I hear you! If we after all couldn't correctly judge people whom we contacted in person, how could we judge people that are hidden behind their screens!
    God bless

Device(s)
    IR GS BL00D Phone X N0 B.efore C.hrist E.ntity.. |nfinite HELLUS™ TnT $pawn + Ted§ Hell Hound TˇTher
    Carrier(s)
    M¤ther Nature !... @SS2MOUTH Death 0f SELFie -> HardWare Opiates
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    To be honest I have no clue if this was stated on the slip or not ... I have never known that it should be there in
    I didn't mean it was stated on the sales receipt but rather a seperate sheet from Mobilicity stating phone had a 6 months Mobilicity warranty.
    Did the phone come in a manufacturer branded box or a solid white one?
    Last edited by TelecomZombie; 04-24-2013 at 05:22 PM.

Feedback Score
    I joined these forums specifically to reply to this thread. Sorry for resurrecting such an old forum, but I feel this needs to be addressed and I hope someone from Mobilicity monitors these threads.

THIS STORE IS HORRIBLE!!!! The absolute worst retail store I ever dealt with.

I signed up 4 months ago on a $19 plan and paid 3 months in advance as the dealer required. This month my price plan went up to $25. I went back to the store to complain and the sales person told me that the plan is only good for three months. I explained that I signed up on the premise that the plan would stay the same price. He even had a poster soliciting the plan and mentioned no where in the fine print that there would be a price increase.

He then explained to me that they are a private store and that if he would honor the $19 plan he would `lose money`, so help me god, these are the words he used. When I tried to take a picture of the poster he jumped from behind the counter and tried to block me.

Why is this store still open? There were at least 4 different people, in the half hour I was there, also complaining about being scammed by this store and the sales rep just shrugged off everyone. One woman even complained they bought a phone that stopped working before they even left store and they wouldn't replace it.

Is anyone else still having issues with these people?
    Last edited by Simonlu2001; 08-22-2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: typo

Device(s)
    Blackview BV8000
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Rogers
    Feedback Score
    What am I missing here? You signed up for a $19 plan and your plan went up to $19?
    Typo?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peppermint View Post
    What am I missing here? You signed up for a $19 plan and your plan went up to $19?
    Typo?
    sorry.. i corrected my post.

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid mini
    Carrier(s)
    Rogerlicity
    Feedback Score
    The only thing you can do at this point is to complain to Mobi/rogers customer service if you have any documents about the sign up plan being $19 a month you'll have a good argument

keep us posted on the outcome...
    Mobilicity $15.00 Promo plan + $5.00 increase under rogers ownership.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8