Thread: Switched from HAITF to Pay Your Way -- how long until it takes effect? [fixed]

Phone
    Nokia 808 PureView, LG Nexus 4
    Carrier
    Wind
    Feedback Score

Switched from HAITF to Pay Your Way -- how long until it takes effect? [fixed]

Hi all,

I switched one phone line I had from HAITF ($20/mo unlimited) to Pay Your Way yesterday. However, plan still shows up as HAITF in My Account online (and when requesting info via *123#).

I didn't ask the rep on the phone when I switched -- does the switch only occur at the end of the billing period? (that would be the 24th of this month)

Thanks!

UPDATE: After two more phone calls, this issue was finally fixed. I still don't know what the last CSR did, but he mentioned trying to accomplish things using an alternate method (???). As soon as he did so, I received text messages informing me of the changes to the account.
    I still have a ticket pending to restore the old balance to the account, due in 24 hours.
    Last edited by D-3vil; 03-19-2012 at 10:51 PM.
    Past: Panasonic TX310, Siemens S40, Siemens A56, Nokia 6620, Nokia E71, Nokia 5230, Nokia C7-00 Belle
    Present: Nokia Lumia 710, Nokia 808 Pureview, LG Nexus 4

Carrier
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    The switch should be immediate. By the way, Pay Your Way is Pay Before so you will need to top up to use your service.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using HowardForums
    Just loving it.

Feedback Score
    I switched from a monthly plan to Pay Your Way back in October and it was a disaster. Multiple calls to WIND's abysmal customer service yielded the usual apologies, promises, and tickets to the "back office". Would be told the problem was "fixed", and then that it wasn't. All told, took about a week, and I couldn't use my phone either when I left the country a few days after the initial request to change my plan. Hope you have better luck.

Phone
    Nokia 808 PureView, LG Nexus 4
    Carrier
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Fixed (see OP), though it took two additional calls... I'm now starting to think that the computer system Wind provides its CSRs is not 100% functional?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Carrier
    WIND Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by D-3vil View Post
    Fixed (see OP), though it took two additional calls... I'm now starting to think that the computer system Wind provides its CSRs is not 100% functional?
    The system is fine, the problem is between the chair and keyboard...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SharpieFiend View Post
    The system is fine, the problem is between the chair and keyboard...
    ROFL, so true!