LocationMinder is a reminder manager that allows you to set reminders based on locations.
It comes in handy when you want to get reminders when you are at the grocery store for this very rare thing that you need to get.
Maybe a good friend of you owes you money, and he has been being a jerk :@ and pretend to never have change, you can set a reminder located at his house, so that next time you visit his place, you can for sure collect the money.
You can set reminder locations by address, or by a business name.
Here is the link:
Version 1.9 in certification!
- made the in-app toast notification less overwhelming
- removed location locking where unnecessary
- added about page
- pivot pages now cannot be switched until location is locked
- added "indoor" check box in
Version 1.8 is now in marketplace! Please check out the new video that I have posted
- at a glance page that allows you to see all reminder in a single map view,
- ability to append to reminder locations, so you can add new locations to list of existing locations
- maps are now based on google place search! (bing maps doesnt work well in some asian areas)
- search page now has auto complete
- many minor bugs fix
- zh-tw and zh-cn locaization
A video will say it all (based on v1.8):
This is offensive!