Thread: Galaxy Skyrocket refurbished or Galaxy SII new?

Feedback Score

Galaxy Skyrocket refurbished or Galaxy SII new?

At&t is offering Galaxy SII new for 9.99 or Skyrocket for 19.99 Refurbished. It there a lot of difference in the two? What I can see is Skyrocket has slightly larger processor and is 4G. Not an issue since we don't have 4G here anyway.

Which is better deal? Or.....what I really want is the Note but the price tag is a bit high right now.
    Thanks for your opinions.
    Pat

Phone
    Nexus 5
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I am going through the same thing except I want my phone to be able to work on T-mobile with a radio flash, so for me its going to have to be the Skyrocket or the T-mobile Hercules GSII.
    If you like flashing custom ROMS and the like the regular GS2 has much more support from the Dev community than the Skyrocket does.

Good luck on your decision.

Feedback Score
    That is the main difference and probably the only difference. S2 is only 4G while the Skyrocket is 4G LTE. And if you are in an area with LTE the difference in speed is huge. I had both. The S2 would get about 5 megs down and about 1 meg up. The Skyrocket gets about 22 megs down and about 7 up. Its like going from a Toyota Camry to a Ferrari in terms of speed. BUT like a Ferrari and gas mileage LTE will suck your battery down alot faster then regular 4G......

Feedback Score
    Thanks for info. No At&t LTE here in middle Georgia. Not sure if we have 4G will have to check on that I do see HSP showing on the phone.

The Samsung GalaxyS is my first smart phone. So for me it is totally awesome.