Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: Motorola "Droid Fighter" Pre-Release Thread

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    http://pocketnow.com/android/whats-t...-verizon-image
    This link ^ to pocket now shows a Motorola phone that's RAZR like but seems like a bigger screen & possibly wider screen width.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using HowardForums
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    437
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Droid_Dizzy View Post
    http://pocketnow.com/android/whats-t...-verizon-image
    This link ^ to pocket now shows a Motorola phone that's RAZR like but seems like a bigger screen & possibly wider screen width.
    That's the Xyboard 8.2 on the far right. It's not a phone. I have no idea what would make Pocket Now think that's a phone. If it's a phone, it would have to be at least 7", and even though we're seeing bigger and bigger phones, I doubt we'll be seeing a mass marketed 7" phone anytime soon. So, using common sense, if it's a phone, then the image has been blown up. But why would Verizon blow up the size of one phone when everything else appears to be sized accurately in the image?

    It's the Xyboard 8.2.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    55
    Feedback Score
    0
    This is one nice smartphone. It uses the same battery ( 3300 mAh ) as the Maxx and has a screen about the same size as the Samsung Galaxy Note. Android lovers will flock to it. ( Maybe even me too. )

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    224
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post

    It's the Xyboard 8.2.
    I would have to agree. It appears to me to be a tablet. It's a dead ringer for the Xoom2 in my opinion

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rural SE US
    Posts
    4,701
    Carrier(s)
    vzw [UL data]
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TechAuthority View Post
    New Motorola Droid phone coming out next month. Is it just another RAZR? (Opinions?)

    http://phandroid.com/2012/03/24/new-...he-droid-razr/

    It looks cool
    Quote Originally Posted by FAUguy View Post
    People seem to believe that isn't the Fighter, but something else with a code name of "blade".
    If this Motorola handset -- Vanquish/ Fighter / Blade / RAZR HD -- is supposed to drop in less than 2 weeks there is remarkably little action on the forums and almost nothing in the way of real advance detail or specs/ specifics.


    Perspective instantiates reality.
    [From DX by HoFo app.]
    Last edited by TC_Mits; 04-20-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    Learning Android root on my SGSIII while waiting for Ubuntu Phone OS.

    The Borg has assimilated US: Supreme Court Blocks Ban on Corporate Political Spending ~ "Resistance is futile."


    Perspective instantiates reality.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bsweetness View Post
    That's the Xyboard 8.2 on the far right. It's not a phone. I have no idea what would make Pocket Now think that's a phone. If it's a phone, it would have to be at least 7", and even though we're seeing bigger and bigger phones, I doubt we'll be seeing a mass marketed 7" phone anytime soon. So, using common sense, if it's a phone, then the image has been blown up. But why would Verizon blow up the size of one phone when everything else appears to be sized accurately in the image?

    It's the Xyboard 8.2.
    Yea now I see, totally forgot about the xyboard

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    http://www.droid-life.com/2012/04/21...e-this-device/

    Maybe this could make up for the last link I posted lol

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    237
    Feedback Score
    0
    sexy. I want it

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using HowardForums

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rural SE US
    Posts
    4,701
    Carrier(s)
    vzw [UL data]
    Feedback Score
    0
    Yes, but does anyone know for sure what it is?

    Perspective instantiates reality.
    [From DX by HoFo app.]

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I just want to know when it will come out. If it doesn't come out till august I'm getting the razr maxx now.

    Sent from my DROIDX using HowardForums

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,383
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stam101 View Post
    I just want to know when it will come out. If it doesn't come out till august I'm getting the razr maxx now.

    Sent from my DROIDX using HowardForums
    Doubt much is being pushed really hard to hit well before August and my guess is stuff between now and then won't be anything greatly better than RAZR Maxx. I myself would target November/Christmas season for a buy though. That will probably be the time frame where the top end VZW lineup is finally all thoroughly next gen stuff. The way it's sounding though Qualcomm S4 and it's 28nm process will not hit proper volumes to supply VZW well until that kinda after summer time frame. It's possible some quadcore on a better volume process could hit earlier, but so far there is no word of such stuff getting paired with LTE.

    If you can't wait till august, I would just get the RAZR Maxx now.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    28
    Device(s)
    LG Dare
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thanks jaesero. I took the plunge. A free razr maxx was something I just couldn't pass up. Plus the deal ended on May 31st and I don't think the HD will be out by then.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using HowardForums

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    236
    Device(s)
    DROID X2
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,582
    Device(s)
    Samsung U430 (fully functioinal bluetooth)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stam101 View Post
    A free razr maxx was something I just couldn't pass up.
    So, how?????

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rural SE US
    Posts
    4,701
    Carrier(s)
    vzw [UL data]
    Feedback Score
    0
    Chinese ICS ≠ vzw ICS.
    Middling specs.
    No details.
    Nice pics...

    Perspective instantiates reality.
    [From DX by HoFo app.]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5602
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 11:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks