Thread: Can't send or rcieve pictures messages "unable to download. try again later"

Feedback Score

Angry Can't send or rcieve pictures messages "unable to download. try again later"

(apologise if this is the wrong forum, im new to the site) I have a samsung mini and im on tesco mobile network i am unable to recieve or send picture messages. everytime i try to download a picture sent to me it comes up with an error message saying "uable to download. try again later" the same happens when i try to send a message. whats the problem and how can it be fixed? PLEASE help!

a dumpster
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Feedback Score
    i had a similar issue with my galaxy s II skyrocket. I searched online a bit and i found somewhere that if i shut off wifi , and just let the 3g/4g network download it then it would work. I tried it, and it did. Give it a shot.
    Current Devices:
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted
    • Asus MeMo 10" Tablet - Rooted

Feedback Score
    THANK YOU! This worked perfectly. I also disabled auto retrieve to get individual download buttons (using another forum tip). So together I get
    to control the downloads (and 3G/4G usuage) and actually get to see the picture.