I'm debating about this phone... with a May 1st upgrade option and Sprint's LTE arrival where I live in close to a year. If you had an EVO would you upgrade for this or wait longer knowing LTE is coming?
I don't see anyone talking about it so I'll post some links. I can't wait until it comes out.
I do have an Evo, but I'm not eligible for an upgrade until November. This is fine with me because it will give a few months for reviews to be done. Rumors are that Sprint will have several phones coming out this summer. Too bad my wife's Samsung Epic is a POS or else I would consider the Galaxy Note Sprint is said to get this summer. But I have no interest in a Samsung. Most likely my wife and I both will be upgrading to the Evo One. Don't forget the Galaxy S3 should be out this summer before the Olympics starts, if you like Samsung.
The Evo One will be LTE, and it will lauch right when Sprint starts to turn on LTE. By the end of the year I heard their LTE network should be operating with almost full network coverage. What ever that means.
that phone is going to be dope