Thread: Help with DoCoMo Panasonic P-06C !!! Pleaaaaaase T0T

Carrier(s)
    SFR
    Feedback Score

Help with DoCoMo Panasonic P-06C !!! Pleaaaaaase T0T

Hi everyone, I bought à DoCoMo P-06C and I have some problem...
    1st : I live in France so I send SMS and MMS. I only have 70 caracters to write for an SMS, can I have more ???
    2nd : I use to have LG Lollipop GD580 and I configure by myself internet because it was Korean phone and that didn't work alone. So I write information and *BANG* Internet. How can I configure Internet ? T0T
    3rd : I haven't cable to connect cell phone to PC so I use micro SD and I transfer it in another phone and load documents on. How can I load music ??? I heard that for panasonic I must convert my doc in .mld
    That's right ?

Thank you so much for your reply ! ♥
    Kumiko211~

Device(s)
    NTT docomo T-02D, CA-01C
    Carrier(s)
    ZAIN KW
    Feedback Score
    I don't use a panasonic but I will try to help. I assume some things (if not everything) are shared among phones.

1- I had the same problem at first but then I found in the sms options a way to change character limit from 70 to 160 characters. (I guess you should go to Mail Settings > SMS Setting > Input character > English)

2- You won't be able to set up internet. And I also don't think this model has wi-fi....so sadly no interwebs xD

3- I am not sure about this one but it seems the your model can play only .WMA audio files. So you need to copy those to the microSD. .mld format is usually used for ringtones. So If you want your ringtone to be a song then you need to convert it to .mld. I didn't have good experience with converting my music to .mld as I never had satisfactory results, so I mostly use melodies

Carrier(s)
    SFR
    Feedback Score
    Thank you so much ! For SMS, I have more caracter But today... Another problem comes... I can't send sms anymore T__T I can recieve it but I can't send it... Yesterday I could send it,but not today.

Okay, for internet I will see that another day. Or I will call to Panasonic. I did that for my LG GD580.

.WMA ? Okay I wll try. I tried, MP3, WAV, and MLD but it didn't work. Thank you for your help.

Device(s)
    NTT docomo T-02D, CA-01C
    Carrier(s)
    ZAIN KW
    Feedback Score
    Oh I believe you need to configure your SMS center number in order to be able to send messages.

So you need to go to your carrier website and you can find that number on the site or you can even call them and ask for it.

After that you need to go SMS settings > center selection and then enter that number in the user defined option they provide (docomo is already listed). Don't forget to add your country code before the number (without the +).

I doubt about the Internet because in LG there is a way to enter the Internet configuration setting (the information you entered) but in docomo phones I believe it is not possible to enter this information.

I tried configuring MMS and GPRS on my phone since I was curious even though I knew the result but it didn't work. We usually receive those settings by an SMS which we have to save when we receive it. This SMS is a configuration message, so when it is saved the service you want gets configured. In docomo there is no way to save those messages.

Carrier(s)
    SFR
    Feedback Score
    Okay, I can send sms Thank you so much for your help ! I change the sms center number ^^"...

Ah for internet I found a section where we can write info:
    MENU > imode/web > imode/web setting > Common Setting > Access point setting

So you can add one, but I don't know what I can write on the different section :S

With Host name + Host Number + Host address + Host address2

Or in Secure trans. serv. we also can enter number or info.

It's too hard to use ><

I send mail to panasonic France and USA, so I wait reply and I will send one to Japan, my pen pal will help me.

Thanks for your help. :3

Device(s)
    NTT docomo T-02D, CA-01C
    Carrier(s)
    ZAIN KW
    Feedback Score
    Oh, I did come across the access point setting options yesterday but couldn't figure out what kind of info to put in either. So it would be great if someone on the forums can tell us about these and what they do exactly. But I doubt they will enable internet xD I mean if it did, someone must have already figured it out and posted about it on the forum but till now there seems to be no good news regarding this matter.

Carrier(s)
    SFR
    Feedback Score
    Ah, in my last phone I must put
    Name : wap sfr gprs
    Kind : GPRS
    Authentification : I selected " No Auth "
    and after in another point I write wapsfr

And I also have another section to configure with
    Title : wap sfr gprs
    Use proxy : On
    Proxy server address: 195.115.025.129
    Proxy server port : 9201
    Access point :wap sfr gprs

and I did another same manipulation for mms. ^^"...

Yeah, if someone could help us it will be kind T^T I think I will send mail to Panasonic Japan after. I wait reply to France and USA. I can't contact DoCoMo ntt because it's only by phone call and I haven't international call. :S

Device(s)
    NTT docomo T-02D, CA-01C
    Carrier(s)
    ZAIN KW
    Feedback Score
    Good luck but don't have high hopes so that in case of any disappointment, you don't get strongly affected xD I know we all want to have 3G Internet running but I guess it is something you can't attain on traditional Japanese phones. (I pray for a docomo software unlocked android flip phone in the future )

Carrier(s)
    SFR
    Feedback Score
    Yeah I hope too... I will try to search againt... I am sure we can configure it. If I find I will post here the solution. ^^