Thread: Question about data

Feedback Score

Question about data

So my parents have had Verizon for 5 years they never had texting or data for web they always use flip phones.

My question is if I was to add 3rd line the ladie at Verizon store said it be 9.99 and 30 for limited 4gigs, would I be able to request for unlimited data or people getting shot down for request.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carriers
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    You can't get the unlimited data plan. They are only grandfathering it for those who have had it already. Not older accounts who are only just adding it on now.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MYAUDIOVOX1978 View Post
    So my parents have had Verizon for 5 years they never had texting or data for web they always use flip phones.

My question is if I was to add 3rd line the ladie at Verizon store said it be 9.99 and 30 for limited 4gigs, would I be able to request for unlimited data or people getting shot down for request.
    I believe that the limited 4 gigs are only for certain if not all of the Android phones. You would need to double check that though. I know that I am not offered 4 gigs for $30 using a WP7 phone nor is my wife on the iPhone 4.
    Current Device: White Out Moto X 32GB
    THE RULES!
    Please report all inappropriate posts by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom of the post.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Fluid View Post
    I believe that the limited 4 gigs are only for certain if not all of the Android phones. You would need to double check that though. I know that I am not offered 4 gigs for $30 using a WP7 phone nor is my wife on the iPhone 4.
    The 4 GB plan is for 4G phones. The iphone 4 and 4s are not 4g, nor does WP7 have a single 4g device available, at least not on verizon, though they have wanted one for quite a while. Currently the 4 GB plan is not seen as tied to android though, it is simply that only android phones are 4g on verizon.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I see. Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't exactly sure on that.