I believe all you need to do is give PPC the MEID of your iPhone and you're good to go.
how can I activate my Verizon iPhone 4 on Page Plus?
Does anyone know if MMS works with an iPhone 4 that has been activated on Page Plus?
Yep works fine OTB
There are reports that MMS doesn't work right on some iPhones, so your results may vary.
My PagePlus Phone History---12 Years & Counting
*Ericsson AF738, Jul 2001-Dec 2003, *Qualcomm QCP 2760, Dec 2003-Feb 2008, *LG VX-8600, Feb 2008-Apr 2010, *Samsung Omnia SCH-i910, Apr 2010-Nov 2011, *HTC Droid Incredible (CM7.2 ROM), Nov 2011-Jun 2013, *HTC Droid Incredible 2 (CM7.2 ROM), Jun 2013-Present
I have been a Page Plus customer for a few weeks now. The first phone I activated on PP was an iPhone 4 that I had laying around. Sent the online activation request late one night, all that was required was the MEID. Woke up the next morning, dialed *22890 and the phone was activated. Data, SMS, and MMS working flawlessly. I was totally impressed. I am on the talk n txt 1200 plan for now.
Just bought a clean ESN iPhone4 on CL for $200 and ported my number from Big Red to PP. Activated the iPhone 4. Works flawlessly. First CSR I spoke with didn't want to activate the iPhone but the second one had no issue.
1. activate online via PPC (cost $10, plus they give you a new number. However, strongly suggest porting a number.
2. Wait (10) minutes, then dial *22890. This will program the iPhone4, takes about 30 seconds.
3. Dial 611, "Welcome to PPC"
4. Use any third party like Pinzoo or CallingMart to buy a calling package & Pin. PPC didn't let me use PayPal.
5. Did this twice, Successfully!
What do I put in as the esn?
Do I use the mid?
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by snipestech; 05-25-2012 at 04:52 PM.