I believe all you need to do is give PPC the MEID of your iPhone and you're good to go.
how can I activate my Verizon iPhone 4 on Page Plus?
Does anyone know if MMS works with an iPhone 4 that has been activated on Page Plus?
Yep works fine OTB
There are reports that MMS doesn't work right on some iPhones, so your results may vary.
PagePlus---13 Years & Counting . . . . . Lycamobile---1 Year & Counting
*Ericsson AF738, Jul 2001-Dec 2003, *Qualcomm QCP 2760, Dec 2003-Feb 2008, *LG VX-8600, Feb 2008-Apr 2010, *Samsung Omnia SCH-i910, Apr 2010-Nov 2011, *HTC Droid Incredible (CM7.2 ROM), Nov 2011-Jun 2013, *HTC Droid Incredible 2 (CM7.2 ROM), Jun 2013-Present
I have been a Page Plus customer for a few weeks now. The first phone I activated on PP was an iPhone 4 that I had laying around. Sent the online activation request late one night, all that was required was the MEID. Woke up the next morning, dialed *22890 and the phone was activated. Data, SMS, and MMS working flawlessly. I was totally impressed. I am on the talk n txt 1200 plan for now.
Just bought a clean ESN iPhone4 on CL for $200 and ported my number from Big Red to PP. Activated the iPhone 4. Works flawlessly. First CSR I spoke with didn't want to activate the iPhone but the second one had no issue.
1. activate online via PPC (cost $10, plus they give you a new number. However, strongly suggest porting a number.
2. Wait (10) minutes, then dial *22890. This will program the iPhone4, takes about 30 seconds.
3. Dial 611, "Welcome to PPC"
4. Use any third party like Pinzoo or CallingMart to buy a calling package & Pin. PPC didn't let me use PayPal.
5. Did this twice, Successfully!
What do I put in as the esn?
Do I use the mid?
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by snipestech; 05-25-2012 at 05:52 PM.