HTC Sensation 4G
I have some questions (that really should easily be answered from the owners manual) if only:
1. The manual first CAME with the phone!! (have to search for it online)
2. The manual was HORRIBLY WRITTEN
3. If there was a HELP button on the phone for all menu's!
So here I sit typing away with basic questions I hope can be answered here.
Currently I am being told that by avg usage of 30+ megs a day just sending and receiving email is WAY overboard so was told to look into the settings.
[MAIL / Settings - Receiving Settings]
1. "Mail Size Limit" What exactly does "Headers only" mean? And will that decrease my data per day?
2. "Mail Size Limit" What exactly does "Maximum Size" mean?
3. "Update Schedule": Is that the times set to RETRIEVE EMAIL? or the times the phone looks like ANDROID SOFTWARE UPDATES??
4. How do I stop it looking for APPLICATION updates automatically (not sure if it is or not but something is apparently using a lot of data)
5. Where do I set the interval of when to CHECK for email?
Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using HowardForums
What did I just see? LOL
Check out this freebie site http://qqfreebies.com/ . Variety of things to choose from, all of them are totally free! For US citizens only.