Thread: Should I put a protective film on my iPhone?

Feedback Score

Should I put a protective film on my iPhone?

Here some of my friends got some HD protective film and stick on their iphone screen to prevent from the scracthes. Do you guys think it possible or not?

Phone
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    American Telephone & Telegraph Company
    Feedback Score
    Of course it's possible, as evidenced by certain people doing it.

PRL Interpretations
    XFF's AlphaTag software
    Cellular and PCS License Maps
    Quote Originally Posted by gpatrick900
    I am a little confused. My Verizon phone was able to roam on GSM because they used TDMA. Tell it was shutdown. The phone recognizes it as Analog. If PCS has TDMA, It could be technically be used on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabla View Post
    Y'know, I'm used to hysterical 14-year-old ******** on the internet, but this is exceptional. Never before in human history have so many nerds hyperventilated so publicly over so little.

Feedback Score
    Yes for sure i think the iphone needs one for sure. here is one from a site i go to all the time
    Name:  SPHCODMD_113106814834e1f698b0423e.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  44.3 KB
    accessorywiz.com/hco/diamond-screen-protector-lcd-cover-film-shield-for-apple-iphone-4.html

Carrier
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I initially always said the iphone should have a screen protector, but this last time around I opted not to have one at all because I am super careful with my phones and the last one that had a screen protector was just fine, no damage on the screen protector or anything. However, this one without a protector that I got in October of last year, I was out in the sun using it and then hit the power button to put it in standby like normal however when the screen went blank I caught a glimpse of a scratch with the sun hitting it just right and sure enough as I tilted the phone screen around there were a few scratches right in the middle of the screen, straight up and down where I always scroll webpages, contacts, etc. It's impossible to see under any other light other than sunlight, and even then the screen MUST be off too. I doubt it's a coincidence because that's the ONLY spot there are scratches. I keep my nails trimmed and have the softest girlish hands imaginable (I've been told by numerous people how amazed they are how soft my hands are. :-S ) but the phone screen still got scratched just with the regular friction of my thumb against the screen, so yes, I would say the iPhone needs a screen protector.

Feedback Score
    yeah they also have those smudge proof screen protectors now too that are pretty nice. so i definitely think one is necessary you never know when you might scratch up your screen. better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it i always say